It's a bit more complicated.

You can buy the game in your mac steam account.

But after that you need to install playonmac first and than install the windows version of steam inside your playonmac. Download and install the game after that and play it inside your windows steam app. (You can use your account login without any problems.)

• 10 months later...
On 2017-03-07 at 16:59, KUBI said:

It's a bit more complicated.

You can buy the game in your mac steam account.

But after that you need to install playonmac first and than install the windows version of steam inside your playonmac. Download and install the game after that and play it inside your windows steam app. (You can use your account login without any problems.)

will you ever release a mac version so i don't have to do this to play the game?

Riz said this back in 2016 and I expect this remains the case today:

On 4/7/2016 at 12:45, Riz Remes said:

No, there are no plans for the current version to be released on a Mac.

You can still get the PC version and run it via PlayOnMac for example or other similar software. I personally play EHM on a Mac using PlayOnMac and it works well for me.

• 1 year later...

sorry but I have the same issue, and I am not native speaker and no IT professional, so I fail .... how do I download / install the windows version of steam? currently i have a virtual machine (VMWare) for to play EHM, but that sucks due to capacity problems and so on, so i was looking for a better solution.

i downloaded and installed playonmac and now i have a small folder with "applications" and "playonmac".

What now? when i click applications, i can start steam, but thats the Mac version, so EHM does not work. If i click PlayOnMac, nothing happens .....

anybody who could help?

thx

Archived