FM TOUCH 2017 COMPATIBILITY LIST

Hello, I need to buy a tablet but i want one that was compatible with FM touch, I already saw the list of compatibility, but I have some doubts about the ones that appear there, for example the FM touch works in xiaomi mi pad 2 ? is the 2016 version of  Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 ? is  Nvidia Shield  K1? I am indecisive among these 3. I apologize for my English but I'm from Portugal. 

• SI Staff

Moving to FMT General Discussion as this isn't a bug.

The Shield is built for gaming and has a great chip for 3D graphics so it will run the game best out of those three devices.

On 07/03/2017 at 17:40, Alex Pitt said:

Moving to FMT General Discussion as this isn't a bug.

The Shield is built for gaming and has a great chip for 3D graphics so it will run the game best out of those three devices.

My question is not about the best tablet but about compatibility because I saw the list here on the site and it is not enlightening, these three models are included (xiaomi mi pad 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1, Nvidia Shield  K1) but it does not say which version it is and I am afraid to buy and then not work. 

http://www.footballmanager.com/news/football-manager-touch-2017-compatibility-list here just talk about Xiaomi Mi Pad, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 and Nvidia Shield Does not clarify the version

• 1 month later...
  • SI Staff
On 08/03/2017 at 00:25, Dannytuga said:

My question is not about the best tablet but about compatibility because I saw the list here on the site and it is not enlightening, these three models are included (xiaomi mi pad 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1, Nvidia Shield  K1) but it does not say which version it is and I am afraid to buy and then not work. 

http://www.footballmanager.com/news/football-manager-touch-2017-compatibility-list here just talk about Xiaomi Mi Pad, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 and Nvidia Shield Does not clarify the version

All those devices are compatible, although the Mi Pad 2 is not officially supported. The Shield K1 will definitely work. Galaxy Tab A is supported but the 3D performance is pretty bad.

7 hours ago, ConnorBcfc said:

Does it Work on the Lenovo Yoga Tab3 10?? 

Have you got the model number for that one? There are a number of different Yoga Tabs so it's hard to tell which is which without the model number - some of them aren't compatible and some are.

On 13/04/2017 at 18:32, Alex Pitt said:

All those devices are compatible, although the Mi Pad 2 is not officially supported. The Shield K1 will definitely work. Galaxy Tab A is supported but the 3D performance is pretty bad.

Have you got the model number for that one? There are a number of different Yoga Tabs so it's hard to tell which is which without the model number - some of them aren't compatible and some are.

On 13/04/2017 at 18:32, Alex Pitt said:

It's a Qualcomm APQ8009 :)?

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎24‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 09:14, nathrehman said:

almost certain it works on the 2nd one on your list mate not sure about the other one those would recommend the NVidia shield k1 but its a bit steeper price wise

• SI Staff
On 25/04/2017 at 10:25, elizbar22 said:

Hello will it work on the:

Lenovo Yoga Tablet 3 8 LTE 16GB

Qualcomm Snapdragon Quad Core MSM8909 1.3GHz, multidotykový 8" 1280x800 IPS, RAM 2GB, eMMC 16GB  ???

Model: Lenovo YT3-850M

Thanks for your answer.

No, the game isn't compatible with that device.

• 1 year later...

Archived