Sports Interactive Community
tendefenders

A FC Vaduz/Liechtenstein Youth Only Save

In this game save I will try and win the Club World Cup with FC Vaduz (a club from Liechtenstein that plays in the Switzerland leagues) using only youth players. I will also try to win the International World Cup with Liechtenstein.

1 hour ago, thehazeofspades said:

Aren't FC Vaduz hardcoded in the game of qualifying for the Europa League only or am I mistaken?

I think they can qualify for the Champions League if they win the Europa League. Sevilla did this last season in real life. If they can qualify through their league position I am not sure.

They can't qualify for the CL through their league position.

6 hours ago, MWE said:

They can't qualify for the CL through their league position.

Okay. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

20 hours ago, tendefenders said:

I think they can qualify for the Champions League if they win the Europa League. Sevilla did this last season in real life. If they can qualify through their league position I am not sure.

If they win the Europa League, they can't qualify for the Champions League. Hardcoded bug (or feature). :|

22 hours ago, tendefenders said:

In this game save I will try and win the Club World Cup with FC Vaduz (a club from Liechtenstein that plays in the Switzerland leagues) using only youth players. I will also try to win the International World Cup with Liechtenstein.

One tip,when you start a save take a good look in bug forum for the team you are going to manage..If Vaduz(or any liechtensteiner team) win EL not only they dont play to CL next year but if you won both EL and liechtensteiner cup you dont play to Europe at all..Ive already make an upload of my save and post it as bug but i dont now if the fix it..You can test it and see..

589a041bc0802_LCTITLE.png.89f7cc6e6ad28f2e288c0a1e3a09a01f.png

seh.thumb.png.ad1d0e263ce97e8e5fed3656a4299d67.png

589a0403b897d_ELTITLE.png.752b5118331793edbf7f57aad41e03e7.png