Any way to see AI mentality?

Is there anyone to see what mentality the AI is playing with or normally uses? Like could I see whether they typically play with a defensive or attacking mentality? Could better scouting of the opposition give me that info?

9 minutes ago, MBarbaric said:

if they push full backs high and leave only two to three men behind the ball then they are attacking.

if they have less than two players on your half of the pitch then they are defending.

Thanks!

Just use the tactical widget in the game:

It will show if the AI is defensive or attacking. In most cases when nothing is indicated its either standard or control. It's probably the easiest way, watching how they transition into your half could also be affected largely by shape and other factors.

5 minutes ago, Rashidi said:

Just use the tactical widget in the game:

It will show if the AI is defensive or attacking. In most cases when nothing is indicated its either standard or control. It's probably the easiest way, watching how they transition into your half could also be affected largely by shape and other factors.

Yeah I just tried it and I can't believe I have been playing fm this long without realizing that. It has made adjusting to the AI much easier and much more intuitive.

5 hours ago, amil21 said:

Yeah I just tried it and I can't believe I have been playing fm this long without realizing that. It has made adjusting to the AI much easier and much more intuitive.

The secret of my Youtube videos making the game look like an arcade version is finally out :-)

6 hours ago, menne said:

Where is the tactical widget?

When you are in a game go to field and then click on split. Once you do that in the upper right hand corner there is an downward pointing arrow. Click on it and choose the option for the opponent's formation

Archived