"The Winning"08 - ||A NEW tactical conjuration|| ••V.1.00•• ••|Updated Regually"••

heres the 1st match i tested it on...went well i think but just couldn't finishicon_frown.gif

galatasarayny9.th.jpg]galatasarayny9.th.jpg[/url]

1st half they were more on top so i just moved the DM up like this

galatasaray1gb1.th.jpg

as you can see my team aint as good as what some of you guys post

going to try another macth see how it goesicon_wink.gif

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chealseaside:

no,its the sucking v1 that i cant success omfg </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, I fail to realise that is "Sucks" Maybe its YOU sucking, You are the single ONE person that has failed with this tactic, Your not welcome to download, And im password Protecting V.2.00, Why didnt you ask, rather then say it sucks...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by silent_1:

woops pics didnt come up properly

here they are

galatasaray1yo5.th.jpg

iam pretty sure the the GK came out the man of the matchicon_wink.gif

galatasarayou2.th.jpg </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chealseaside:

why the hell i cant success with this tactic ? i used 1 season with with valencia but i finished 3. with the great squad of valencia.what is my fault? i choose a great first squad :

d.villa-amc

silva-amc

vicente-ml

joaquin-mr

zigic-st

marchena-dm(lorik cana)

miguel-wbr

moretti-wbl

albiol-dc

helguera-dc-(alexis)

please help me work this tactic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

>> to Jack Edwards<< (there is no need for any other friends to read it )

Jack Edwards - if you are not blind or if you have not a problem in your brain you should have read my post that asks YOU any suggestion after 1 season using your tactic.dont be so exiting,you are only doing a FM tactic,this is a game and you are not a real manager.life is yours,tactic is yours that NOBODY take no notice of who has created.Everyone can easily get good tactics as you may create and now go do it we need your tactic icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kennec:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chipembele:

WBA in Premiership

P 12 W 0 D0 L12 F3 A26 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nice tactic!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was someone who failed with it... I hope you can realise that people are capable of lieing, I have had far more Good comments then bad, And i hope your moronic brain can see this, EFF-AYY-GEE

Spells what you are

i am not here to argue with an idiot,you must be a wanton child who is only criing with his "FM tactic".ok i will make you happy take this:

OMG Great tactic P65 W64 D1 L0 with WBA in premireship Well done !

You have to learn accepting bad critisimsin your life, or get a life icon_smile.gif

Lastly,i have modified your tactic largely and succeed unbelievebly,and i wont follow your topic anymore because i dont need it.i can share

this tactic who i want on here or on another forums.now good bye to you,dont forget getting a life with a proper brain.and dont forget i wont read any of your posts and use your tactics anymore.

Hi Jack!

Just wanted to give you props on your tactic (v1.0)!

I've used it so far in two different save games (with sporting clube de portugal and with valencia), and in both cases it turned my season around, scoring loads of goals in the process.

I also made a save game, for two seasons in spain, with the managers going on holiday of your tactic (playing in athletic madrid) against ncfcgee 451 tactic (villarreal) and zebanumut 433 (zaragoza) - and in both seasons your tactic came on top of the other ones(in the first the holiday controled team managed to come second, with 90 something goals!)

Marco

with this tactic are people having success with a wide range of teams? many of the tactics i find on this forum seem to be more successful for some sides than others, probably because of the players you start with. just wondering, cuz would like a good tactic to use as a base to build a squad around

This is definitely a good tactic and having good success with Preston in the Premier League. As has been mentioned previously though it lets in a lot of goals, especially away from home. Recently drew 5-5 away at Man U and with my international game beat Macedonia 5-6 away with Serbia.

Looking forward to v2.

Guest ChelseaMilan

all I have to say is WOW.

I was struggling to find a decent tactic post 8.0.1 patch and I almost gave up hope.

your tactic restored my faith in the game, unbelievable results with my atletico side.

I beat Bayern Munich 4-3 in the uefa cup, the next game I had an away game against R.Madrid won 4-2(I was leading 4-0)!!!

the only flaw is the defense but it's not a big deal because 90% of the time you will score more than the opposition. worst case scenario for me with this tactic is a draw. undefeated in 20 games so far, won 16.

awesome stuff.

i am not here to argue with an idiot,you must be a wanton child who is only criing with his "FM tactic".ok i will make you happy take this:

THANKS!

Dude, Cant you accept losing? Cant you accept that obvisouly your a sucky manager, Get some freinds..

You have to learn accepting bad critisimsin your life, or get a life icon_smile.gif

Lastly,i have modified your tactic largely and succeed unbelievebly,and i wont follow your topic anymore because i dont need it.i can share

this tactic who i want on here or on another forums.now good bye to you,dont forget getting a life with a proper brain.and dont forget i wont read any of your posts and use your tactics anymore. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James1:

Hey jonaleth, Is van bommel the right or the left mc? So you have put the arrow down to the dmc i suppose? And the dmc has no arrow at all? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah, instead of a DMC I have van Bommel one step up in the field as an MC with an arrow down to DMC.

Sorry for the confusion icon_smile.gif.

1st games with the new v2...went wellicon_wink.gif opponents weren't the best but heres the results

rosenberggalatasarayfl4.th.jpg

rosenberggalatasaraynq3.th.jpg

i know i didn't play against the best of teams but this was a match that i would of lost 1-0 with the same match stats with my own tactic which worked well on fm 2007 and before patch

gonna play a few more games and see how it goes

Good work. I downloaded v2.00 and I enjoy it. In my first season in patch 8.01 with Preston, midway through the season. Was keeping it tight at the back, conceding on average one goal per game, but I was failing to find the net regularly. But this tactic soon remedied that. After four games with it I had scored on average two per game. Won three of them and drew the other 2-2, away to an in-from Leicester.

I really like the shape of this tactic and I like the fact that it's very ballsy. It attacks relentlessly and my full-backs are getting right in on the action with clever overlaps. I had my reservations about this approach in away games because I usual operate in a safety first manner, but I think the tempo is enough to get you off to a flyer in most instances.

I'd like to see what sort of longevity this tactic has, but for now, Jake - well done!

Hey Everyone, I see some of you have some problems with sendspace, Here is a linky just for you guys..Hang on, Have 2 !

••--V.1.00--••:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NTJGFLHQ

••--V.2.00--••:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AQMB4LCT

And people, V3.00 Wont be coming out sooner so i think we should pull together to make V.1.00 And V.2.00 Better! Any tips/tweaks, Post here! Also, Ive had loads of MSN requests and i dont know who they are, Drop me a Email Of any queries rather then adding me on msn if you only have to ask 1 or 2 questions!

Glad your enjoying the tactic as much i did making it

Jack

well... i can post the tweaked tactic now.

As you know i tested V2 and the defense, for me, as bad.

Then i did some changes. Results: win the Champions League with Porto, win the championship and the Portuguese cups!

here is the link to downloads

http://rapidshare.de/files/38021610/Abramaviskah__Porto__Nov_2007_.tac.html

Click, write the captcha and download

Any feedback would be appreciated

this tactic who i want on here or on another forums.now good bye to you,dont forget getting a life with a proper brain.and dont forget i wont read any of your posts and use your tactics anymore. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

get a life or some buddies you fatherxxxxing

kid

nobody has time to deal with your bloody whining

i think the moderators should ban this wanxxx

anyway

Jack icon_biggrin.gif

i have had a successful season with your second

version with my Betis team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can see the defense is now more solid

with more goals than the previous version

the team conceded only 20 goals in that

season !!!!!!!!!! can u belive it?????????

i'll post some screenshots later on if i win

the league

keep good work Jack hehe icon_smile.gif

Hey guys,

So far with this tactic, v.2.00, I've noticed a terrific improvement in attempts on goal as well as opportunities to score. The only problem i'm having is my forwards can't score. They miss the goal from very close...it's actually very depressing.

The wingers are definitely getting clear chances to score. They overlap the attacking mids and if they are pacey enough (15+) always get clear of the defenders and have 1 v 1 with the keeper.

The only issue to be sorted out in my case is getting tighter at the back, especially on counter attacks. I seem to conceide mostly always on counter attacks. I'm going to try working on this when I get a chance to play again.

I have actually the same problem. My forward can't score neither. I have owen in the attack, he has good stats, but he misses every time. When i put cesar delgaodo in the attack (also good stats), the same problem. The defence is good, but, like primetime said, counter attack is deadly. The good thing is that corner attack works. Good job anyway jack icon_smile.gif

My DC got a hat trick on corners!! Amazing stuff!

I definitely think it's a problem in the game to be missing so many chances. Obviously they can't score every chance but how many times would Michael Owen miss from inside the 18 yard box?? How many times would Totti miss around the area? I hate when they completely miss the goal. It should be looked at because tactics like this one which create many opportunities often don't reap the rewards they deserve.

Loving the tactic and it's given me a renewed excitement about the game.

I've been toiling through 2007 and 2008 till now but even when you lose you can't complain as the games are great.

Beats tweaking every 2 seconds and grinding out results.

Long live this tactic!

Jack, managed to download your V2 finally... my leeds team has just been promoted to Premiership this season. But results has been very inconsistent.

After changing to your V2 tactic, I trashed Newcastle 5-2 in the League Cup! But after that I has been on a drawing and losing streak! I have been leaking goals like mad! Just wondering what I should take note of during in-game... Tight Marking, Closing Down, etc.

After further use of this tactic I have discovered that it undoubtedly needs refined. I've experienced similar problems to some of the above posts. Every single match I have played, I have dominated. Both in terms of chances created and overall possession of the ball. However, results have been slipping because my attacking players always seem to miss easy one-on-ones (and the follow-ups, even when the 'keeper is on the ground), and my defence is exposed to rapid counter-attacks. And for some reason, my opponents score from a counter-attack EVERY match.

I'm liking the idea of dropping the central midfielder into a defensive midfield role. Individual instructions for this player could be crucial, though it'll obviously depend on who you have available to play there.

I'm going to give this a bash over the weekend.

i used this tactic 1 seaon and i won Turkish Super league with fenerbahçe,i won League cup,i scored very much and dominated nearly all games,thanks for the tactic,its successfull.but i had serious problems with euro cup matches,in the next stage after group stage of euro cup,i have lost to Palermo 0-5 away and 0-4 home with the same squad as whole league matches.concede 9 goals and scored 0 in two legs LOL.my squad was ok!.i can accept this but i want to know why?

Archived