Football Manager 2017 17.3.0 Official Feedback Thread

Just now, ALAW said:

SI can you answer if player stats have been increased/decreased please? Haven't really got into FM when I first bought it but looking at starting a game today

The latest transfer update included changes to players, if the researchers felt changes were necessary.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Brighton123 said:

I haven't put this in the bus forum as its not bug as such. Sorry if it's not in the right place.

Beram Kayal has signed on a new contract which hasn't been updated. http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11741/10670485/beram-kayal-signs-new-brighton-hove-albion-deal-until-2019 

The bugs forum is the right place though. It's a data issue. Find the Brighton thread here: https://community.sigames.com/forum/324-database-and-research-issues/

I am quite disappointed with this year's ME, 2016 ME is way better and consistent but 2017 we have these issues
1. 442 is dead and can never have consistent decent results because wide midfielder stay too far unable to defend the middle.
2. 4231 is slightly better than 442 but still cannot have consistent results.
3. 5 defenders formations like Watford's 352 totally overpower. Just look at how AI overachieved with Watford, I have played more than 20 premier league saves and in all the saves Watford stay in the top 6 in few occurence it even managed 2nd. And look at fm forums 5 defenders formations tops all kind of tactic testing.
4. Opposition instructions has too much advantages but no noticeable disadvantages. Just tick all the option in the opposition instructions and watch your failed tactic suddenly become the best tactic ever.
5. Goal conversion rate is sad, the game punish you for attacking, dominating and creating plenty of chances and reward tactic which sit back and score 1 shot 1 goal. Just look at tactic utilizing defend and contain formation, 5230 park the bus, siena defend and so on. Those mentality were suppose to defend lead for last minutes but now it can be use in whole match with very high winning rate and more goals than the all out attack tactic.
6. Various stupid random closing downs and gk pass the ball to opposition strikers and so on.
7. Players position themselves randomly in set pieces that does not follow what is set in the tactic set piece rountine. 

Some issues were reported months ago but it's still there...

2 hours ago, russell9 said:

5. Goal conversion rate is sad, the game punish you for attacking, dominating and creating plenty of chances and reward tactic which sit back and score 1 shot 1 goal. Just look at tactic utilizing defend and contain formation, 5230 park the bus, siena defend and so on. Those mentality were suppose to defend lead for last minutes but now it can be use in whole match with very high winning rate and more goals than the all out attack tactic.

Some of the stuff you posted irritates me also.. But the tactics you mentioned are totally the opposite of sitting back. Quite the contrary, they push everybody up. There's the mentality you pick, which goes only so far, because then there's the jobs players are given and which they eventually follow. Not one of the creators has ever argued he were trying to do anything else but to game the ME. To some that is a fun way of playing, or challenging the game/SI. So either you are criticizing that you/they can, or you simply don't do it. Whilst they expose holes that may need fixing they are not a measurement of how things generally interact, and they are only ever a short-term solution. However, as somebody has pointed out before, it affects the online-multiplayer, which is one of the reasons I would only ever play against somebody I know as trying to defend those tactics some takes totally awkward measures and experiments (the AI can't counter them either way).

I think that's one of the reasons why there isn't overly that much support for that kind of playing on here, though. It also makes it very hard for the mods to sort it all out, as downloading stuff that exploits AI also isn't a learning experience and bound to lead to frustration and bad myth that spreads everywhere (places such as FM Base are a total minefield with some of the more popular guys giving horrible advice outside of their fields of expertise). I personally would prefer if SI wouldn't target exploit downloads specifically, as history shows, there's always something in there either ways, and that's ressources wasted on hunting this all down. Rather, that they get the ME gradually closer to football, and then a lot of those exploits will vanish either way (has happened before...).

Edited by Svenc

Is SI working to release a new update to fix the brazilian cup?

Some people say yes, some people say no. Please, clerify this

I dont mind that much if they leave the competition as it is. I just want to know if I start a new save right now, since the Club World Cup bug destroyed my last one or wait for a possible very much needed update

Edited by AEJ

2 hours ago, Svenc said:

Rather, that they get the ME gradually closer to football, and then a lot of those exploits will vanish either way (has happened before...).

I completely agree with this, it's the best way to proceed in the long term. However I think that things like the defending positions in set pieces not recognised by the ME and poor choices of defenders and goalkeepers are real bugs and should be fixed with a 17.4.

Edited by Delvi

5 hours ago, russell9 said:

7. Players position themselves randomly in set pieces that does not follow what is set in the tactic set piece rountine. 

Reported since the first release. Frustrating.

17.2.0 did not work for me, my Players simply refused to win.

17.3.0/1 does work so far and the Players do much better, which is maybe bcs the changes of playerskill values or changes to the game, idnk.

Still it loses my tactical settings after a while and reloads an old one with old settings i did try out hours ago - in 17.2.0 that were often these infamous 3:8 result games that no more happen in 17.3.1 so far.

Still have to look at my responsibilites if the People have their tasks bcs it likes to delete one of them occsionally

Tactical familiarity grows up - yay.

Set Pieces have still an unrealistic low score/concede Ratio.

Penaltys after one Season so far have a success ratio of <20% so far and as i let play very clean i cant say how much i concede bcs it did not happen.

Players occasionally stall out.

Decisonmaking is much better albeit easy to pick up Balls are still often ignored by nearby Players so a Player from the other Team can run at them from a lackluster Position to pick them up and start a dangerous attack.

My feeling is that my Key Players in Key Positions are way more often victim to bad long term (4+ months) injuries from other Players challenges than all my other Players and the Refferees do nothing to protect them.

Ususally my Team eats the dirt extremely often when challenged from the other Teams Players yet gets little the amount of Free Kicks/Penaltys it should  - its so rare its allways a big surprise to me - aside from the missing protection by the Ref.

Pls offer an savegame Option "save after every match" !!!

You must have somehow changed the Trikots Graphics bcs long sleeves often no more match the short sleeve part of a Trikot Shirt (i.e. like my Goalkeepers have purple sleeves but suddenly the Long sleeve was not all purple but purple/black (short part/additional long part).

3D Game looks good but quite often a Player challegnes another Player with still quite an amount of space between them.

Somehow tactical Settings make other Teams able to have their slow Players run away or catch up my fastest striker (17/18) and vice versa their slow strikers make my fast defenders look like snails.

So far offside decisions be more consistent and less awful.

So far the patch was good for me and the game looks more like Football and enables me to play closer to the Football i want to have played from my Team!

Thx :)

Edited by Thorqemada

15 hours ago, AEJ said:

Is SI working to release a new update to fix the brazilian cup?

Some people say yes, some people say no. Please, clerify this

I dont mind that much if they leave the competition as it is. I just want to know if I start a new save right now, since the Club World Cup bug destroyed my last one or wait for a possible very much needed update

On 3/8/2017 at 19:17, Lucas Weatherby said:

The changes listed are the changes in the patch. There are no plans for further updates.

21 hours ago, russell9 said:

But it isn't important to correct it, as it isn't important to fix the clear cut chanches / half chances which are completely random this year. But if they released a game when team's run average is 30-40 km higher than normal, it means that there is something wrong from the beginning.

@Dave1990

I appreciate you are frustrated with this year's ME, and you keep providing feedback accordingly.  There are areas for improvement in the ME, everyone knows that including SI.

As I'm sure you're aware, your tactical system greatly influences how the ME plays out during matches.  You've previously posted your system in this thread, calling it "a very simple tactic without conceptual errors".  However, also as previously mentioned, it isn't quite so simple and without error as you seem to believe.  So whilst some of the issues you see may indeed be ME issues, pointing the finger of blame solely at the ME as you continue to do is a bit misleading.

If you changed your system would it solve all of your frustrations?  No, probably not, but I'm pretty sure it would help.  In my earlier reply I said I didn't want to get into that tactical discussion in this thread as it would take things off topic.  So if you don't really understand what you could change, or where some of the issues may lie in your system and you want some help, head over to the Tactics forum and post the detailed setup + issues you are having.

34 minutes ago, herne79 said:

@Dave1990

I appreciate you are frustrated with this year's ME, and you keep providing feedback accordingly.  There are areas for improvement in the ME, everyone knows that including SI.

As I'm sure you're aware, your tactical system greatly influences how the ME plays out during matches.  You've previously posted your system in this thread, calling it "a very simple tactic without conceptual errors".  However, also as previously mentioned, it isn't quite so simple and without error as you seem to believe.  So whilst some of the issues you see may indeed be ME issues, pointing the finger of blame solely at the ME as you continue to do is a bit misleading.

If you changed your system would it solve all of your frustrations?  No, probably not, but I'm pretty sure it would help.  In my earlier reply I said I didn't want to get into that tactical discussion in this thread as it would take things off topic.  So if you don't really understand what you could change, or where some of the issues may lie in your system and you want some help, head over to the Tactics forum and post the detailed setup + issues you are having.

Yes I realized that I went OT with that post on tactics and I haven't replicated.

My frustration isn't given by the results, but by the fact that there are too many inconsistencies, I have already spoken about that and I'm not going to repeat the same things.

Now I'm curious to hear your opinion on my tactic in the appropiate section, it can be born an interesting discussion. :)

Dear FM moderators , in my humble opinion most fm players became detailer in the game.because you raised the level and the game gone beyond the limit.Thats why even  minor issues can be looked annoying.  I remember that we used to focus on just db issue approximately 10 years ago but now many users are detailer and live in the game.(For me ı suspended the game due to congested fixture issues) Please understand us and accept our kindly criticisim. All feedback is just for our games development.

Edited by ceta96

Just had a look thru some of the results from the first season in other leagues. Realized the 2016-2017 Champions League champions... Bayer 04 Leverkusen! I saw they had made the final against Madrid but assumed RM would destroy them. Nope. 3-0 to Bayer. Guess revenge is a dish served cold... 15 years cold...

PSG won the Europa League. 

Same save.... just had one of the strangest loan deals I've ever made. Managing Lokomotiv Moscow and I have a really solid #1 keeper, plus a pair of veteran backups  - 30 years and 35 years old, both decent by Russia Premier League standard but not really players I want to have to rely on. They were fine backups thru the first season and I got a promising keeper in the youth intake. Decided to use him as my primary backup so at least one of the two vets had to move. Listed them both for lone but no bites thru the window. The younger - Anton Kochenkov - complains about his playing time so I say I'll loan him. Several offers, no one wants. Then suddenly an offer comes in - Real Madrid. So off he goes to the Bernabeu. they have the same 2 keepers as the start of the game. Have fun in Madrid lol

18 hours ago, Bigpapa42 said:

Just had a look thru some of the results from the first season in other leagues. Realized the 2016-2017 Champions League champions... Bayer 04 Leverkusen! I saw they had made the final against Madrid but assumed RM would destroy them. Nope. 3-0 to Bayer. Guess revenge is a dish served cold... 15 years cold...

PSG won the Europa League. 

Are the competitions you mention on full detail ? 

1 minute ago, Bigpapa42 said:

Full detail. Germany and Spain are both active and its a big database, so full of real players. 

Active yes, but are the results generated in full detail? you can check from the dropdown menu the league detail level.

8 minutes ago, andu1 said:

Active yes, but are the results generated in full detail? you can check from the dropdown menu the league detail level.

For Champions League, its full detail. Spain and Germany are none. Would that make any difference? Leverkusen finished 5th in the Bundesliga that season. 

Well that makes the Leverkusen win less interesting. Ah well.

Random question but just not sure of the best place to ask it. I wanna try manage in South America and likely in Colombia with Envigado FC. I know Colombia has a limit of 4 foreign players. Would a player with Colombian as a second nationality still count as foreign?

1 hour ago, Bigpapa42 said:

Well that makes the Leverkusen win less interesting. Ah well.

Random question but just not sure of the best place to ask it. I wanna try manage in South America and likely in Colombia with Envigado FC. I know Colombia has a limit of 4 foreign players. Would a player with Colombian as a second nationality still count as foreign?

Whilst I am not sure of the exact conditions in Colombia, normally second nationality will have equal status, so they would not count as foreign.

1 hour ago, FrazT said:

Whilst I am not sure of the exact conditions in Colombia, normally second nationality will have equal status, so they would not count as foreign.

That is usually the case and I was assuming that.... but I'm currently managing in Russia where Russian as a second nationality doesn't count and the platter is still considered a foreign players unless they are capped. I'm pretty sure Russia is unique in that way and it's because of the protectionism in the building up to the world Cup, but....

As usual, also in past editions of the game, I find impossible to buy a player offering money plus a player of mine: even when my offer is accepted by the club my player never find an agreement for the contract with the new potential club , and the operation fails. 100% of cases.

1 hour ago, fuego said:

As usual, also in past editions of the game, I find impossible to buy a player offering money plus a player of mine: even when my offer is accepted by the club my player never find an agreement for the contract with the new potential club , and the operation fails. 100% of cases.

You have to ask your self a few questions there:

A) Does your player want to move?

B) Does the other club want him?

C) Can they afford him?

• SI Staff
On 13/03/2017 at 12:55, Bigpapa42 said:

For Champions League, its full detail. Spain and Germany are none. Would that make any difference? Leverkusen finished 5th in the Bundesliga that season. 

If the Champions League is in full detail then that is fine, the detail level of the German league will have no affect on the Champions League Final, only who qualifies.

12 hours ago, Bigpapa42 said:

That is usually the case and I was assuming that.... but I'm currently managing in Russia where Russian as a second nationality doesn't count and the platter is still considered a foreign players unless they are capped. I'm pretty sure Russia is unique in that way and it's because of the protectionism in the building up to the world Cup, but....

Pretty sure it was the same when I managed in Turkey. Not many countries/leagues are set like that though, in the vast majority having a 2nd nationality is the same as having it as the 1st.

3 hours ago, Cougar2010 said:

You have to ask your self a few questions there:

A) Does your player want to move?

B) Does the other club want him?

C) Can they afford him?

Yes, of course I've thought about all your point.

Several times the agreement with the other club is closed, so they do want him.

Of course I offer a player to a club in better or similar condition than mine, with economical possibilities. It would be absurd offer a Serie A player to a third division team. I know it well. But ALWAYS something goes wrong with the negotiation of player contract with the new club.

He is willing to? Sometimes is player himself asking me to go. Often I succeed selling him for cash but never achieve to include him in an exchange.

This is a constant in any edition of FM during the years. What annoys me is that I've never concluded a transfer including a player of mine. It sounds odd.

Have you succeeded anytime in such operation? 

1 minute ago, fuego said:

Yes, of course I've thought about all your point.

Several times the agreement with the other club is closed, so they do want him.

Of course I offer a player to a club in better or similar condition than mine, with economical possibilities. It would be absurd offer a Serie A player to a third division team. I know it well. But ALWAYS something goes wrong with the negotiation of player contract with the new club.

He is willing to? Sometimes is player himself asking me to go. Often I succeed selling him for cash but never achieve to include him in an exchange.

This is a constant in any edition of FM during the years. What annoys me is that I've never concluded a transfer including a player of mine. It sounds odd.

Have you succeeded anytime in such operation? 

I think you have to accept that its really rare IRL, what % of all transfer involve a player swop/exchange?  I don't know the actual figure but I imagine its far less than 1%.

FM reflects that in that its really difficult to work out a transfer with an exchange.

Have I achieved one on any version? yes, not many but I can remember a couple from a few versions ago.  In both cases I think I was the bigger team and smaller team was showing an interest in one of my fringe/backup players.  Both times when making an offer there was a prompt (Maybe removed in later versions?) to inform me they had shown an interest in player X.  I added the player and negotiated the transfer.

Not saying its easy or that I even try very often but I have seen it happen albeit on a previous version.

16 minutes ago, Cougar2010 said:

I think you have to accept that its really rare IRL, what % of all transfer involve a player swop/exchange?  I don't know the actual figure but I imagine its far less than 1%.

FM reflects that in that its really difficult to work out a transfer with an exchange.

Have I achieved one on any version? yes, not many but I can remember a couple from a few versions ago.  In both cases I think I was the bigger team and smaller team was showing an interest in one of my fringe/backup players.  Both times when making an offer there was a prompt (Maybe removed in later versions?) to inform me they had shown an interest in player X.  I added the player and negotiated the transfer.

Not saying its easy or that I even try very often but I have seen it happen albeit on a previous version.

I think you are right and assume we act in similar ways.

Possibly in real football the % of this kind of transfers is very low. For me is 0,00% even taking in consideration all the variable we spoke about.

I will keep trying . Thanks.

52 minutes ago, Seb Wassell said:

If the Champions League is in full detail then that is fine, the detail level of the German league will have no affect on the Champions League Final, only who qualifies.

Cool, thanks. Good to know.

45 minutes ago, noikeee said:

Pretty sure it was the same when I managed in Turkey. Not many countries/leagues are set like that though, in the vast majority having a 2nd nationality is the same as having it as the 1st.

Yeah, most nations are this way. Russia is the only one I know of that isn't. Where having Russian as a second nationality means the player is still counted as a foreigner. Russia used to be the other way, but it changed about 3-4 years ago. I think that was just due to protectionism around the coming World Cup. I was assuming Colombia worked the same as most, but managing in Russia currently so that made me want to check the rules and I couldn't find an explanation of that in the game for Colombia.

Why the CCCs and HCs last year were marked correctly, while this year they aren't? It is a known problem but not solved with the patch, why?

Why last year there were no inconsistencies in free kick and corner routines, and this year instead are present?

Why the total number of the crosses is exactly the same of FM16? Why have you lowered the percentage of the crosses instead of the total number of them?

Why this year the players go always and in any situation to disturb the ball carrier, whatever the type of closing down set? Why there is no concept of temporizing in this Match Engine?

Why they have remained the same inconsistencies on closing down, as explained here, already reported last year? 

Why released you a game where km run per game are completely unrealistic? 140 km per game with peaks of 150 km, fullbacks that running 15 km per game, isn't it a fundamental data? 

Why this year the goalkeeper doesn't follow the instructions given? Why if I want to start the action from the full-backs, the goalkeeper continues to pass it on to centre-backs?

Why often in the throw-ins, although there is a free player, the throw-in is beaten at random to a more distant and marked player?

Why, considering all these facts, as well as other not mentioned (data on turnovers or balls recovered for example) I can't define the game this year as random?
Everything has an explanation, why no one has ever given clarification on this? 

9 hours ago, Dave1990 said:

Why the CCCs and HCs last year were marked correctly, while this year they aren't? It is a known problem but not solved with the patch, why?

Why, considering all these facts, as well as other not mentioned (data on turnovers or balls recovered for example) I can't define the game this year as random?
Everything has an explanation, why no one has ever given clarification on this? 

Because you chose to ignore them, even if it's straight from the horse's mouth? On a similar note, just because this is the first time that you notice an issue with HC and CCCs, doesn't mean they've never been there before (they have). Similar the distances covered -- did it make the game random when players were covering at best 8-9 kilometres a match going by the stats (FM 2005-2012?) Players making masses of tackles, the more the further you go back? Apparently you're not happy with the replies given to your initially great reports, simple as that. However repeating things over and over again will go nowhere. Except you not lasting here very long, or being flagged as slightly annoying, as a word of advice. As I was getting ignored likewise before, I'll leave it at that.

To me it's telling either way most of the above, you've picked up on minor annoyances at best, but not actually "root issues" with current builds. None of the above will keep you from overperforming, or being able to shape trends, playing styles, controlling  opponents and influencing ebbs and flows of matches or anything either way. If you argue there is random elements, yes. Bugs, too. If you argue the game to be random wholesale and list the above as "proof", you're fishing for excuses and would need to be told so. Not only for your own possible understanding of it, but also due to spreading wrong stuff for others. And that's coming from somebody who had taken time-outs due to personal annoyances on FM a couple times before, so it's not as if I don't understand where you're coming from. If anything, the niggles that are in there make the game less random than football. But naturally, viably pointing out that some stats don't match up fully with football won't go very far with that. I expect that to continue in some shapes until hitting "kick-off" will have actually players competing on an actually pitch, though. :D

Edited by Svenc

On 16/3/2017 at 18:32, Svenc said:

Because you chose to ignore them, even if it's straight from the horse's mouth? On a similar note, just because this is the first time that you notice an issue with HC and CCCs, doesn't mean they've never been there before (they have). Similar the distances covered -- did it make the game random when players were covering at best 8-9 kilometres a match going by the stats (FM 2005-2012?) Players making masses of tackles, the more the further you go back? Apparently you're not happy with the replies given to your initially great reports, simple as that. However repeating things over and over again will go nowhere. Except you not lasting here very long, or being flagged as slightly annoying, as a word of advice. As I was getting ignored likewise before, I'll leave it at that.

To me it's telling either way most of the above, you've picked up on minor annoyances at best, but not actually "root issues" with current builds. None of the above will keep you from overperforming, or being able to shape trends, playing styles, controlling  opponents and influencing ebbs and flows of matches or anything either way. If you argue there is random elements, yes. Bugs, too. If you argue the game to be random wholesale and list the above as "proof", you're fishing for excuses and would need to be told so. Not only for your own possible understanding of it, but also due to spreading wrong stuff for others. And that's coming from somebody who had taken time-outs due to personal annoyances on FM a couple times before, so it's not as if I don't understand where you're coming from. If anything, the niggles that are in there make the game less random than football. But naturally, viably pointing out that some stats don't match up fully with football won't go very far with that. I expect that to continue in some shapes until hitting "kick-off" will have actually players competing on an actually pitch, though. :D

At least there is someone with whom you can a speech ... I never said that in the past games, there had never been errors on CCCs / HCs, I said there weren't errors in FM16 and if there were been, these were very rare. This year though are random as I proved (and I haven't been the only one to do this). A game that improves may have problems in the same section that in the previous chapter weren't present? The answer is no. You're right, maybe I'm not happy on the answers to my reports, but simply because some of the reported bugs haven't been fixed with patch 17.3. I didn't want that were all fixed immediately, but at least those of the CCCs, the defensive routines and the goalkeeper's choices they could be fixed.
Same goes for the distance covered per game, last year it was more or less realistic, why not this year? I repeat, a game is improved if in the previous year the data are real and the following year are no longer so? The answer, obviously, is no.

On second point honestly I didn't understand your reasoning. I'm looking for excuses for what reason? I pointed out that the number of turnovers/ balls recovered is completely unreal in the game, look for other meanings about this fact doesn't make sense.
Randomness is a key component in football, but it should be contextualized. Winning or losing a bounce in football is random, it can't be dispute that fact. Can I dispute rather everything that in the game is random but it shouldn't be,  because in football isn't random. Example: If I set my defensive corner routine in a certain way, I expect the players almost always behave as required. Instead in every corner I see wrong things and not required, for example, two players that mark an opposing player or the opponent at the far post almost always completely alone. This can't be called a randomness? 

If there are more bugs like this, how can we say that do not affect the randomness of the game? Someone told me that are simply bug ... If we take then individually they are simple bugs, but if we consider them all together because they are part of the same game, then they can't defined longer be simple bug, because they are part of the game itself and the opinion on the game obviously comes out affected by this fact.

The real problem is to accept the criticism. I know a lot of people who are losing the passion of playing FM, for the reasons listed over and over again, including me, but this interests you relatively. Then I think that you have maybe misrepresented my tone, because I'm not english and don't write it as I would like.

If the road taken is to close any thread where I make some simple questions, or where I define the game as "completely random", then this isn't the ideal place. In fact none of the moderators answered me on the questions that I have done, and yet not seem difficult to understand. This thread should be open to both positive feedback that the negatives, but on the game's problems I have discussed only with normal users, for what reason?
If I know I have in my hands the best FM ever produced,  I defend it with all my strength extolling all the virtues, refuting the arguments of those who think differently like myself with other valid arguments. Why hasn't this been done? It's a forum, a place to discuss and express opinions, even those that don't like them. I don't think I disrespected or insulted anyone if this year I say that the game is random and as I already said, I have my personal reasons to think and express this concept. Or from a negative opinion about the game can't be born a constructive discussion in your opinion? Apparently not, if you think that who defines the game as random may offend the developers...

@Dave1990 What more do you want?  You raised issues in the Bugs forum, you have received input and feedback from SI.  You started a thread in the Tactics forum, which you received input and feedback for as well.

I was the first mod to close one of your threads, with reasons given - both in that thread and in another thread.  All we've really heard since is that you don't like the reasons given and you just keep banging the same drum.  You crossed a line in that first closed thread, you've been told that.

You've also had answers, input and feedback for everything you've raised.  I suggest you take note of it and move on.

I know that this is only a cosmetic feature, but why did you remove the ability to see every game's attendance on the schedule page with this patch? (Unless I'm mistaken, and I'm experiencing some sort of coincidentally timed bug or am losing my memory. I haven't played my save in a few weeks, but I could swear that the last time I played, before this patch, I could do this.)

Specifically, I used to be able to click on the line of a match (not the score), look to the right and see the attendance right there (instead of having to click on the score and entering the match in order to see the attendance). I really enjoyed doing this, quickly going through a club's games and seeing how the attendances compare to each other, but now I can't do that anymore.

Hi all, just only wante to let you know missing transfer in the winter transfer update - Bořek Dočkal moved from AC Sparta Prague to Henan Jianye (China). 

It was the second most expensive outgoing transfer in Czech First Division history so I think it should be included in the game as transfer was confirmed 24th February 2017.

Cheers

19 hours ago, herne79 said:

@Dave1990 What more do you want?  You raised issues in the Bugs forum, you have received input and feedback from SI.  You started a thread in the Tactics forum, which you received input and feedback for as well.

I was the first mod to close one of your threads, with reasons given - both in that thread and in another thread.  All we've really heard since is that you don't like the reasons given and you just keep banging the same drum.  You crossed a line in that first closed thread, you've been told that.

You've also had answers, input and feedback for everything you've raised.  I suggest you take note of it and move on.

I seem to have written what I want:  simple answers to these questions.

Why last year there were no inconsistencies in free kick and corner routines, and this year instead are present?

Why the total number of the crosses is exactly the same of FM16? Why have you lowered the percentage of the crosses instead of the total number of them?

Why this year the players go always and in any situation to disturb the ball carrier, whatever the type of closing down set? Why there is no concept of temporizing in this Match Engine?

Why they have remained the same inconsistencies on closing down, as explained here, already reported last year? 

Why released you a game where km run per game are completely unrealistic? 140 km per game with peaks of 150 km, fullbacks that running 15 km per game, isn't it a fundamental data? 

Why this year the goalkeeper doesn't follow the instructions given? Why if I want to start the action from the full-backs, the goalkeeper continues to pass it on to centre-backs?

Why often in the throw-ins, although there is a free player, the throw-in is beaten at random to a more distant and marked player? 

If no one answers me it is normal for me to continue to propose it again...

Edited by Dave1990

5 hours ago, USASoundersFan said:

I know that this is only a cosmetic feature, but why did you remove the ability to see every game's attendance on the schedule page with this patch? (Unless I'm mistaken, and I'm experiencing some sort of coincidentally timed bug or am losing my memory. I haven't played my save in a few weeks, but I could swear that the last time I played, before this patch, I could do this.)

Specifically, I used to be able to click on the line of a match (not the score), look to the right and see the attendance right there (instead of having to click on the score and entering the match in order to see the attendance). I really enjoyed doing this, quickly going through a club's games and seeing how the attendances compare to each other, but now I can't do that anymore.

You can view the attendance of every match in schedule by right clicking the column header and going to insert column. This way you don't even need to select a match and can just see all of them.

50 minutes ago, Dave1990 said:

I seem to have written what I want:  simple answers to these questions.

You don't seem to understand that answers to those questions aren't simple.

To take your crossing question as an example its not a case making a simple change in the code because there isn't a line of code which says "Make x number of crosses per match".  There are thousands of line of code to alter (many of which aren't directly related to crossing) and the outcome of changing those thousands of lines isn't known until the ME runs thousands of simulated matches.

@Dave1990 I'll repeat one last time, you have had answers to all your points.  Either SI have acknowledged the issues and/or matters have been discussed in the Tactics forum.  There you seem to fail to grasp the concept that the Very Fluid Team Shape (for example) can affect your player's behaviour, especially in relation to your issues with goalkeepers not following instruction, throw in takers taking risks, and pressing.

1 hour ago, Dave1990 said:

If no one answers me it is normal for me to continue to propose it again...

In one of your other closed threads you mentioned that you are a mod on a different forum and thus you know what acceptable behaviour is.  Spamming and trolling may be acceptable on your forum, it isn't here.  Now, for the final time, you have been answered so park it and move on.  Post the same thing again and it'll be removed.  Continue and you will be removed.

1 hour ago, Cougar2010 said:

You don't seem to understand that answers to those questions aren't simple.

To take your crossing question as an example its not a case making a simple change in the code because there isn't a line of code which says "Make x number of crosses per match".  There are thousands of line of code to alter (many of which aren't directly related to crossing) and the outcome of changing those thousands of lines isn't known until the ME runs thousands of simulated matches.

Yes I know you are no simple answers, for this reason I would like some clarification.
Well said, it takes a lot of work and time to change the codes, I'm not complain of this fact. But there must be such an explanation on why the cross number is the same as last year or not? It was a choice, that of not lower it, or have had difficulty in lowering? It doesn't seem difficult to answer, but they don't ...

1 hour ago, herne79 said:

@Dave1990 I'll repeat one last time, you have had answers to all your points.  Either SI have acknowledged the issues and/or matters have been discussed in the Tactics forum.  There you seem to fail to grasp the concept that the Very Fluid Team Shape (for example) can affect your player's behaviour, especially in relation to your issues with goalkeepers not following instruction, throw in takers taking risks, and pressing.

In one of your other closed threads you mentioned that you are a mod on a different forum and thus you know what acceptable behaviour is.  Spamming and trolling may be acceptable on your forum, it isn't here.  Now, for the final time, you have been answered so park it and move on.  Post the same thing again and it'll be removed.  Continue and you will be removed.

I'm sorry, what you say is not true. None of you told me about why the CCCs / HCs were not correct, or why the defensive routines have remained with the same mistakes, or why there is no concept of temporize in this FM and why the inconsistencies on the individual closing down already reported last year have not been removed.
I was simply told that they are simple bugs that will be corrected in future editions, the typical response of those who don't want to deal the problems.
I have to trust of those who say "solve it in future editions"? No, and the inconsistencies in the individual closing down are there to prove it.
In my forum we accept the criticism and we don't close a thread just because someone defines FM " a completely random game." And define my posts as trolling and spamming is proof of this.

Edited by Dave1990

42 minutes ago, Dave1990 said:

I'm sorry, what you say is not true. None of you told me about why the CCCs / HCs were not correct, or why the defensive routines have remained with the same mistakes, or why there is no concept of temporize in this FM and why the inconsistencies on the individual closing down already reported last year have not been removed.
I was simply told that they are simple bugs that will be corrected in future editions, the typical response of those who don't want to deal the problems.
I have to trust of those who say "solve it in future editions"? No, and the inconsistencies in the individual closing down are there to prove it.
In my forum we accept the criticism and we don't close a thread just because someone defines FM " a completely random game." And define my posts as trolling and spamming is proof of this.

SI have their priorities for change.  We don't know what the priorities are.  We do know that SI have logged your issues and thus on their list for further investigation and change.  So when you ask why things haven't been change yet, that's all there is to say, so you have had all the answer you are ever going to get.  You don't seem to like that, but there it is, plain and simple.

Now, you did not have a thread closed just because you called FM random.  Try re-reading and understanding the reasons given, because all of this petulant behaviour started when I closed that thread.  And when you keep posting the same thing over and over again, yes - spamming.

Now, this is the feedback thread.  You have given your feedback.  If you have different feedback on a different subject to give you are welcome to.  If you want to have an adult constructive tactical discussion in the Tactics forum you are also welcome to.  But your next reply on the same subject here will be removed, so you'll be wasting your time typing.  Do it again after that and you will be removed.  I'm really trying to avoid giving you more infractions here, so please do yourself a favour and stop.