[solved] I deleted my cut out facepack, why do I still have the faces?

b28937

I had the cut out facepack installed with the Vitrex 17 2.0 skin.  The face pack was installed in the Football Manager 17 graphics folder.  

Everything worked fine, but I decided I didn't like the combination of  real faces, default silhouettes, and freaky zombie regens.  So I deleted the cut out facepack and turned off the regens.  All the faces were gone and I was happy.  

Then today I had to reload the skin for something else and suddenly all the faces from the deleted facepack were back.  I've tried everything and I can't get rid of them.  I don't understand where the game is getting the facepack images from.  

If the facepack isn't in the graphics folder, how is it possible for the game to load up the faces?  How do I get rid of the faces?

edit: I've tried clearing the cache and reloading the skin, they're still there.  I've tried clearing the cache and loading the default SI skin and they are there as well.  I've tried various combinations of clearing the cache and exiting the game, reloading the skin, etc.

Archived