FM17: Into the Wild

Rikulec

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, deltablue said:

I did Michalovce myself once. Managed to briefly topple Zilina. 

Another master. But i admit i didn't set up a good tactic, or built a good squad. My fault, no doubt.

I mean, my AMC had passing 4. Who else is at fault?

Cheers,
Bitner 

rAKD2CR.png

Jakub Słota's Management Career - Pre-Season - 2020/21 - FK AS Trenčín

Friendlies

obV3COD.png

A decent enough set of results with two nice victories at home.

Transfers

ZPmNO2o.png

We earned twice as much money as we spent, and the team is stronger than it was.

Adrian Odobeanu - a wonderful all-round Romanian winger will slot straight into the starting eleven.

Jozef Jakubek - I might have overpaid a bit, but I believe we should sign Slovakian talent whenever possible. He can still develop into a good player.

Justin Kluivert - Patrick's son joins us on loan once again, and he should be a starter on the right wing to replace Kalu.

Seweryn Michalski - a decent Polish centre back to form a defensive partnership with James Lawrence.

rAKD2CR.png

Jakub Słota's Management Career - July 2020 - FK AS Trenčín

Fortuna Liga

0uIORQP.png

NzBN4OW.png

We shouldn't have dropped points in the season opener, but then we made up for it with a convincing victory over league's newcomers Skalica.

Champions League

GybaKY9.png

First we comfortably dispatched Stjarnan, and then... please, if we just had been more composed in front of goal. We are capable of creating chances, but just can't take them against Rosenborg. But there is still the second leg to play. We shall annihilate the ****ers.

rAKD2CR.png

Jakub Słota's Management Career - August 2020 - FK AS Trenčín

Fortuna Liga

f6k6nld.png

V4MpqsG.png

We're incredibly frustrating at the opening stage of the season. We absolutely dominated both Dunajská Streda and Myjava and really should have beaten them, On the other hand, we won with an injury time goal at Trnava and snatched a rather lucky draw at Slovan. You can see how interesting the league is at the moment, there is plenty of time for things to unfold.

Champions League

LCml2Ln.png

**** off. Just **** off. We could play for another 90 minutes and we still wouldn't get that second goal. Apart from the goal from Bruno Lopes, we couldn't hit the barn door despite four clear cut chances (two inside the first five minutes!) and over 20 attempts. Pathetic.

Europa League

eMhwAF1.png

More of the same, but even more painful in the return leg. One word - superkeeper. It took a point blank range deflection to finally get past him, and even that couldn't give us a home win as we conceded the equaliser in the 89th minute. The game in Serbia was just a classic example of a game where both teams create similar chances, but only one takes them. No Europe for us again.

Transfers

Artur Taborda - a freebie to boost the rivarly in midfield. Quite a good one, judging by the first impression.

rAKD2CR.png

Jakub Słota's Management Career - September 2020 - FK AS Trenčín

Fortuna Liga

ejO5NOu.png

0DTzBgd.png

A perfect month and the league is starting to shape up more or less normally. We need to maintain our focus now to hopefully build up an advantage over Slovan and the rest.

Slovnaft Cup

FABWrVu.png

Two wins, three goals scored, zero conceded. We proceed to the next round...

...where we'll face ŠK Kremnička, a non-league side, at their place.

2 minutes ago, Rikulec said:

FZGiwk9.png

A team struggling in the rapidly declining Romanian league. No thanks.

You're been spotted. That's good, even if you don't want to join them. Always good to be on the radar.

Cheers,
Bitner 

1 hour ago, Bitner said:

You're been spotted. That's good, even if you don't want to join them. Always good to be on the radar.

Cheers,
Bitner 

My contract is running out at the end of the season, so I guess it's natural. Remember I got plenty of interviews after the FC United job.

rAKD2CR.png

Jakub Słota's Management Career - October 2020 - FK AS Trenčín

Fortuna Liga

dJmDt8B.png

rujPJTe.png

One stupid slip-up and we're down to 3rd. We have a game in hand, but even that won't be enough to catch Slovan who are really enjoying themselves at the moment. Things are getting interesting.

Slovnaft Cup

M9MVFQj.png

An absolutely smashing victory. I was actually hoping for a 10:0, but we not only failed to score after getting eight, but we also allowed Kremnička to hit us on the break in the dying minutes.

8 hours ago, Adonalsium said:

Oh, my. What on earth happened in that match? Did someone set up a bomb in the opposing defence?

don't tell me it was the AdoCorp Explosive 0-5-6 Stratagem

AdoCorp are not responsible for stratagem-caused explosions

I don't know, but it would explain quite a lot. :lol:

rAKD2CR.png

Jakub Słota's Management Career - November 2020 - FK AS Trenčín

Fortuna Liga

HJwA6bC.png

bP28D5M.png

An unbeaten month, featuring an eight-goal thriller against Slovan where I finally managed to get my first victory against them. Things are looking good at the moment, we're growing stronger with each game.

rAKD2CR.png

Jakub Słota's Management Career - December 2020 - FK AS Trenčín

Fortuna Liga

rKD7qNX.png

c0C7kGr.png

We add four more points to our tally and extend our lead over Slovan to five points. A very good place to be in going into the winter break.

9 minutes ago, Keano16 said:

The interviews are certainly getting better. Can't believe they chose Koeman over you though.......

I know, right? I'm happy to stay at Trenčín though. Another interesting thing is that while we managed to stay under the radar so far, this transfer window other teams seem to have noticed how much talent we have in our ranks. It's really busy.

rAKD2CR.png

Jakub Słota's Management Career - January 2021 - FK AS Trenčín

Friendlies

3OuBwBB.png

Not exactly what I'd like to see, but who cares really.

Transfers

Vojtech Kubista - the Czech midfielder comes in for £52K from Jablonec to fill in the gap created by Gajdos's departure.

Amer Gojak - Sander de Vries also left, so we needed a winger. Gojak can play on either side and he cost us £110K, coming in from Dinamo.

rAKD2CR.png

Jakub Słota's Management Career - February 2021 - FK AS Trenčín

Friendlies

NR2Hw3h.png

That's more like it. I'll have you know that Krasnodar entered the winter break as Russian top division leaders with 12 wins, 4 draws and 0 defeats. I have no idea what happened there.

Fortuna Liga

mVJx7uA.png

rUZfU3C.png

With Karel Hrubes out for three months with an injury, we're playing an 18-year-old goalkeeper Peter Mraz... and you can see he's doing well. Slovan haven't started well, and things are getting very interesting below us as we extend our advantage to seven points with twelve games to go.

lOhFISU.png

I had almost decided to leave... but then I realised the club could really be going places after what happened in the winter transfer window. We are ready to make the next step, and I want to do it personally.

If I were you I'd stay until the end of the season just to pick up another Slovakian title for the CV.

I guess it depends on whether you're hungry for a new challenge or enjoying Slovakia more. Maybe you have the amibition to get Trencin to the CL group stages?

1 hour ago, noikeee said:

If I were you I'd stay until the end of the season just to pick up another Slovakian title for the CV.

I guess it depends on whether you're hungry for a new challenge or enjoying Slovakia more. Maybe you have the amibition to get Trencin to the CL group stages?

I was considering letting my contract run out after winning the title as you said, but I had intended Trenčín to be a long term challenge from the day I signed the contract. Judging by the quality of players we've been linked with recently and the general atmosphere around the club and transfer, I believe this is the moment when we have a real chance to make a jump to another level, which is why I decided to stay. The original aim I had in mind was dominating Slovakia and participating in the CL groups regularly. I may not last that long here seeing how things are developing, but I'd certainly like to get there at least once. There's also the fact I'm in the process of getting my Continental Pro Licence. The offers could get even better once I acquire it. Taking all these into account, next season is going to be exciting.

rAKD2CR.png

Jakub Słota's Management Career - March 2021 - FK AS Trenčín

Fortuna Liga

EE1FAVO.png

y7Awha4.png

Another good month, our unbeaten run extends, and we have a very comfortable advantage over the rest of the bunch. Just don't let it slip now - we have some tough fixtures next month which will be absolutely crucial.

Slovnaft Cup

nDWjF6k.png

I rested a lot of players for this game and it almost backfired. Luckily Peter Mraz did a fantastic job between the sticks in the shoot-out, keeping out three of the six shots Myjava took.

Youth Intake

xGgdeYh.png

Not as spectacular as last season, but I've definitely seen worse.

Jakub Borovsky

Marian Michlik

rAKD2CR.png

Jakub Słota's Management Career - April 2021 - FK AS Trenčín

Fortuna Liga

QIP6p1Q.png

w2Z0ZSQ.png

Let's be honest here, we're not going to throw it away. Even the end of our unbeaten run doesn't spoil my mood.

Slovnaft Cup

mbkGlfu.png

The replay of last season's semi final was straightforward enough for us. We didn't give them a glimmer of hope this time.

We'll play Michalovce in the final. They're struggling in the league, but we're still yet to beat them this season, with a draw and a defeat to our name.

Archived