The All-New FMCU Mini-Updates Thread

deltablue

Have you ever wanted to post about something in your save but not felt it was worth opening a thread? If so this is the place for you.

This is a thread for anyone to post about any sort of details they wish to share from their careers. Matches, signings, job moves... it's all welcome here. Come on in and share the fun.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread belongs to Deisler now :cool:

Can totally relate to that last post of yours from my latest season of playing. In the first season we always had someone on hand to score those rebounds...this season he's scratching his arse in the worst positions possible :mad:

Total "Why when WE hit the post, there's never anyone there and when THEY hit the post, there's *ALWAYS* a striker waiting.." rage moment

I've had too much of that in my current save. :(

And I hate interacting with players in FM15. Seems like I always screw up and **** off the player, and the end result is me ******* off the team. (nothing bad has happened at Biu Chun...yet) :D

This player is such a great player. This is on FM13.

LaurentTchapda_OverviewAttributes_zps7fce1079.png

Retraining him as a central defender. Taking longer than I would like but I don't care as he's doing break. Also deadly from scoring free kicks and scoring from corners as he's scored 12 league goals this season. He'll probably get sold in a couple of months for a massive fee though.

• 3 weeks later...

Piece of sh*t, f****** team.

After 18 minutes, 10 shots to 0 for us. 6 on target, 3 blocked, 1 missed.

Twente score with their first shot.

Twente then have 3 attempts at goal in the one highlight and they score the third, whilst my defence stands around

Twente then score on their 5th shot on goal.

Finally, they score on their 7th shot, again, off a rebound.

They finish with 8 shots overall, 7 on target.

I finish with 25 shots, 10 blocked, 10 on target, 5 missed.

Result? 0-4. I am SO F****** ANGRY.

Piece of sh*t, f****** team.

After 18 minutes, 10 shots to 0 for us. 6 on target, 3 blocked, 1 missed.

Twente score with their first shot.

Twente then have 3 attempts at goal in the one highlight and they score the third, whilst my defence stands around

Twente then score on their 5th shot on goal.

Finally, they score on their 7th shot, again, off a rebound.

They finish with 8 shots overall, 7 on target.

I finish with 25 shots, 10 blocked, 10 on target, 5 missed.

Result? 0-4. I am SO F****** ANGRY.

It's your tactics.;)

For the third season running, I have finished third with Swansea in the Premier League. I retained the FA Cup as well as winning the Capital One Cup. We lost in the final of the Champions League but I just cannot get into the top two. :(

Update - I left before the start of the next season believing I had taken them as far as I could.

My replacement promptly won the league by a wide margin. :(

Inter just dropped into the relegation zone with one game to go :eek:

Their final game is away to Pescara who they are guaranteed to move above if they beat them...so basically victory guarantees their safety. I kinda hope they go down though :lol:

They drew 0-0 and got relegated :eek: Amazing.

Inter just dropped into the relegation zone with one game to go :eek:

Their final game is away to Pescara who they are guaranteed to move above if they beat them...so basically victory guarantees their safety. I kinda hope they go down though :lol:

They drew 0-0 and got relegated :eek: Amazing.

In my last save, they were a lower half Serie B team. Milan joined them in Serie B...

Maw74's The King & I thread is good, it's short, too the point and has a lot of pictures, everything I like :)

Thanks, glad you like it, I have been a bit lazy in terms of updating the thread, I'm now 20 games into my 12th season so a fair bit of catching up to do, might have to do some quick season round-ups to catch up.

I'll try documenting my Eastern European career (inspired by Dexter_Morgan) over here. Here is what has happened so far:-

JK Viljandi Tulevik

My first club were in the Estonian 2nd tier. 9 clear at the top after 18 games when I took over. Eventually finished 22 clear with 98 points, setting a record for points and goals scored(112) along the way. Also an unbeaten season.

Quite a few players left and the new signings were hardly working properly. 4 points from our first 7 games and I resigned. Goodbye Estonia!

FK Pelister Bitola

2014/15

Next stop Macedonia (1.MFL-top tier). 33 games to be played. Winter break comes after 18 games with us 4 behind Vardar. An awful run sees us win 4 of the next 14 and nearly dropping out of the top 3. An incredible 4-1 victory at Vardar put us into 2nd but Makedonija GP's win later ensured we finished 3rd with 59 points. 1 point behind 2nd and 3 ahead of Metalurg Skopje in 4th.

2015/16

Europa League campaign for us. A 2-0 win in Montenegro against Rudar followed by a 4-2 home win with 16 year old Nenad Rama running from his own half to score a 25 yard thunderbolt. It sees us set up a clash with Red Star in the 2nd qual. round. We go in 3-0 down at half time in Belgrade but the floodgates opened in the 2nd half as we were 8-0 down before a late consolation goal from Nikolay Hristov. A Dimitar Vodenicharov hat-trick gave us a 3-1 home win. 4-9 on aggregate. European journey over.

The loss to Red Star led to a a change to a 3-4-2-1 formation. Last season, we lost in the first round of the cup to Teteks. This time we lose to the same opposition in the 2nd round. We are 2 points behind Vardar when we play them at home. They hand us a 4-0 drubbing but by winter break we recover to have 39 points from 19, 1 behind Vardar and 2 ahead of newly promoted Rabotnicki.

A job became available at tycoon-owned Lithuanian club VMFD Zalgiris Vilnius at this point and I took the opportunity to apply, half-expecting to be give no chance. As it happened, they called me for an interview and offered me the job, which I duly accepted.

Glad you are posting about it in here :thup: Well done with your first bit of silverware :thup: What are your finances like? BTW Zalgiris have won the title 10 times in a row on my save without a tycoon so no pressure ;):D

IrVBwh8.jpg

Well, there you go. Projected to deteriorate expectedly. I can't see us getting much income unless we qualify for next year's Champions League. Only about 1500 come to watch while the board has expanded the stadium to an 18786 all-seater (work was going on when I took over).

10 times in a row? I think I can do it if I stay here that long. We're 7 clear after 6 games (all won):cool:.

I do have school exams from the end of Feb till the end of March so there will be hardly any updates at that time. Till then, I'll do whatever I can.:)

We have been entered into the Europa League 1st qualifying round. Atlantas beat Ekranas in the cup final but both teams had already qualified for the Europa League. In case you don't know, the cups in the Baltic States run in a 2015-16 format with the league running from March to Oct/Nov.

We've beaten Sutjeska of Montenegro and next face Skenderbeu (Albania) in the 2nd qualifying round.

Bj0TxWt.jpg

We've done it! :cool:

I have been using a 3-5-2 formation in Europe and it's certainly paid off. We easily beat Sutjeska with the 2nd leg's biggest talking point being a 35-yard Kazlauskas chip after the keeper came out to clear.

I went Skenderbeu hoping to get an away goal or two, the game was level but only on stats. We were more clinical and scored an incredible 5. We were unlucky not to do the same at home but they scored from all their 3 shots on target.

Now, those two were from Montenegro and Albania respectively, so, surely a Portuguese team would give us a bigger challenge? It was close after we took a 1-0 lead but a 2nd half change of formation saw Tadas Labukas get a double which put us in a commanding position. We played on the counter in Portugal and were 2-0 up before they scored from a corner.

Austria Wien came into the Europa play-offs after losing in the Champions League qualifiers. Bringing 9,000 away fans(:confused:) originally worked as they took the lead but they had a player sent-off. Arturs Zjuzins' rocket put us level before Totovitskiy and Zaliukas secured a 3-1 win. A capacity crowd in Vienna saw the home team again take the lead but a change back to 3-5-2 kept them at bay and substitute Kazlauskas brought us level. A foul in the penalty area reduced them to 10 men and Labukas converted his 7th European goal of the season to send us through to the groups.

A perfect chance for me to visit my favourite club as we were drawn against Liverpool. We should at least be competitive against Dnipro and Hapoel Tel-Aviv.

Archived