"Well I don't think that solves anything"

Yeah frequently.  I actually did an experiment and saved the game before I gave a response to one player and every option I gave him his response was "well I don't think that solves anything!"  I couldn't win!  I don't think there are enough sensible quotes that you can use.  For instance if you are on a winning streak and you feel you can't change a winning team so can't drop a player to play the complaining player that option isn't there.  You can't say "Look we haven't lost in 10, you will just have to wait your chance".  Likewise you can't say "Look you hadn't scored in 5 years so why should I play you?!"

The funniest one was a player moaning that the competition in midfield wasn't good enough.  To be fair he was right so I bought another midfielder and he replaced the player who said there wasn't enough competition.  Then he started moaning that he wasn't playing.  That will teach him!!!!!

I think the problem is the complaining player is not aware of his squad status, injury status and form status a lot of the time.

Archived