MY stats as manager!

Hi. I start a game and as a manager i put no diploma and amateur player so my stats are almost 1-2. I start with a 4th division team. As the years pas i uopldate my diploma. I also manage to take the team at 2nd division. I am a legent in my team. I finally get  the continental pro and have a real good history. But my stats as manager are really low!! I have the pro antd my stats are abou 4-5-6. If i put the continental pro at the beggining of the game my stats go about 10-11-12. And gets more better if I prove my past as a player. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? I cant change team. They take it as a joke(!!!)

5 hours ago, Welshace said:

How many seasons have you been managing?

If a top class manager has 20 when they've  been managing for 20 years, what should a manager that's managed 5 have?

I manage the team for 6 years.

IT suppose to get your stats better when updating a diploma, doesnt it? And as Mr U Rosler said I have most youth players in my team, the ones that I get every year about February from my youth camp.  Work with youngsters is 3 !!!!!!!

Take a look at my stats after 6 year and with continental pro... Look at the left ones. They are full, except the first and the one with faith in players, cause i lose all the good ones, I can kep them, they go to bigger bteams

Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (10).png

12 hours ago, Mr U Rosler said:

Here are my glorious stats after 16 seasons and 4 promotions with academy team.

1 motivating and 1 working with Youngsters. Oh, and 1 discipline.

Steve_LL_Clayton_My_Profile_Profile.pngimagen

working with youngsters 1(:D) amd motivation 1 (:D).  Either its a bug or just no one think about this part of the game. You DONT have to be a manager for 30 years to become good!!! So maybe we should post this in the bug topic?

Archived