Laggy menus all of a sudden

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum but I'm not sure it's an actual bug yet.

I've just started a new save where I loaded England, Sweden, Italy, Spain, Scotland, Germany and France as playable leagues on a small database. Around 33K players I think. I've noticed that performance in menus are really slow, switching from 1 news item to the next takes around 2-3 seconds and when I press continue anywhere it takes a couple seconds before it starts processing.

Is this normal?

Usually I just load 2-4 countries so thats why I'm unsure if this is a bug or not.

My specs:

i5 6600K 3,5ghz
24GB DDR4 RAM
Geforce GTX 1070 Gaming 8gb
SSD-drive

Not Just you, Ive noticed this since Saturday.  Especially when getting a scout report on next opponent.

My Specs

Dell Inspiron 15-7000 (7559)

• Intel Core i7-6700HQ Quad Core Processor
  • 15.6" Full HD Screen
  • Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
  • 8GB DDR3 RAM
  • 8GB SSD + 1000GB Hybrid HDD
  • Dedicated GeForce GTX 960M 4GB Graphics
  • USB3 | HDMI | Bluetooth
  • Aluminum chassis with Backlit Keyboard
  • 7559-8045

I had the same problem with my inbox, and found a fix:

You need to delete the file "inbox_scrollbar_state.xml", which is located in Computer>Users>Your User>AppData>Local>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2017>Preferences>version 3, make sure the game is closed before you do this though.

35 minutes ago, SUFCSR said:

I had the same problem with my inbox, and found a fix:

You need to delete the file "inbox_scrollbar_state.xml", which is located in Computer>Users>Your User>AppData>Local>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2017>Preferences>version 3, make sure the game is closed before you do this though.

I don't even have that file :) 

21 minutes ago, SUFCSR said:

I think it's a hidden file, and I can't remember how to view hidden files, you're probably best googling it

Not hidden either, I see all hidden. It just doesn't exist for me in that location

• HUNT3R locked this topic

Archived