Having trouble applying a specific cutout player picture

Carlito85

Hi.

I'm trying to apply a picture for Kingsley Coman but it won't show up, even though I have the ID correct in the config file.

<record from="85104424" to="graphics/pictures/person/85104424/portrait"/>

Whenever I try to add pictures for anyone else it works perfectly fine but I can't get Coman's to show up no matter how many times I reload the skin.

26 minutes ago, D_LO_ said:

Make sure it's a .PNG image and that the format is not in the title. 

I downloaded it from the search cutout database on this site. The file is a .PNG image and is titled 85104424. Same process as any other image except it won't show up.

EDIT: Fixed it. For some reason the extension was in all caps so I deleted the photo and downloaded it again instead of replacing it and it worked on reloading the skin.

18 hours ago, Carlito85 said:

I downloaded it from the search cutout database on this site. The file is a .PNG image and is titled 85104424. Same process as any other image except it won't show up.

EDIT: Fixed it. For some reason the extension was in all caps so I deleted the photo and downloaded it again instead of replacing it and it worked on reloading the skin.

Yep, for some reason the small 'png' extension works always aand the caps 'PNG' is  having trouble to show up in FM sometimes. :) 

Archived