FM17: Right Back

avillafan.com

I am looking for a right back with Villa. I am currently in season 5 and have just over £100m in the bank.

Would be so easy to go out and pay over the odds for a right back but I want someone value for money.

Any suggestions?

Benjamin Henrich's is 4 start (potential 5) but they want between £30m-£50m for him. Do I want to spend so much on a full back?

I went for Fabinho from Monaco, paid £35 million for him in my spurs save (aged 23 I believe) and the guy is a beast, can also play dm/cm, can whack a mean penalty/free kick and never seems to get tired or injured. Just a Heads up that he likes a yellow card or 2 but then that could just be my tactics causing that. 

I don't know how much he costs in season 5, but if he's developed well, i like Felix Passlack, although, not the strongest defensively and not a speed demon, although, i started my save with dortmund, so i might just have a soft spot, and may be a bit too expensive. could also train him up to play the opposite side or in the middle of the park.

More solid option defensively, at least in oct 2018 in my save is Sime Vrsaljiko, although, he'll cost you a reasonably sizable fee too

Joao Cancelo is doing amazing for me at Valencia. Not sure if he's good enough/ too expensive? 

I also have that Pedro Perreira*, another Portuguese RB from Sampdoria who looks like he could be as good as Joao. 

Archived