Sports Interactive Community
Tigas

Is this normal? Spain in Asia CUP ? lol

Ok i just strange Kuki get call it for int serviçe in January , so i go see were spain are playing.... and Spain in Asia Cup , WTF.......... lol 

Capturar.JPG

Any edited files in the database?  Looks very much like it, can cause this kind of thing.  Unlikely that it's anything in the base game.

Strange..

Is there a mechanic in the game that allows teams to be invited to play in the cup from outside Asia? 

27 minutes ago, forameuss said:

Any edited files in the database?  Looks very much like it, can cause this kind of thing.  Unlikely that it's anything in the base game.

Certainly seems to be edited/added.

Looking at my save the Asian Nations Cup was played in 2019 but it consisted entirely of Asian Federation Nations.  There are also other smaller regional competitions but none of those have invited nations either.

I dont use editor for nothing, just fix the team names and german team and Brasil names etc.. the comum fix that all people use... Im playing in uk btw... 

Ps: find another player with this problem in another forum..

https://www.google.pt/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic/30974/spain-in-asian-cup&ved=0ahUKEwiA1Y6s7_7RAhVJSBQKHedWDvEQFggcMAA&usg=AFQjCNGptv8HFZLWpQiOutr8I63wagVRFw&sig2=8q0HKdtxOr2v1qj-dZq03A

Edited by Tigas
Nothing

7 minutes ago, Tigas said:

I dont use editor for nothing, just fix the team names and german team and Brasil names etc.. the comum fix that all people use... Im playing in uk btw... 

Strange.. What does the rules say for the competition..?

If there are no edits to competitions I would stick it in the bugs forum. This kind of thing happens when a competition cannot find the correct number of teams, it will pick the highest ranked team it can find to make up the numbers and so avoid a crash. Here, since it is a national competition, it picks the highest ranking national side (this is still better than your game crashing, mind!)

Since I have only ever come across this during extensive database edits, then if you are using none I would think the devs will be quite interested in this one.

To my understanding this is a known bug where Australia can't compete in the 2019 Asian Cup for some reason, and are replaced. Most of the time Australia are replaced by an Asian nation, so many players don't notice. 

True , Australia isn't in the competition ...  Well.... i go live with this stupid bug :\  .... hope next Asia Cup all are fixed . 

34 minutes ago, Tigas said:

True , Australia isn't in the competition ...  Well.... i go live with this stupid bug :\  .... hope next Asia Cup all are fixed . 

It should be, the bug only seems to affect the 2019 competition for some obscure reason. I saw England enter on my save - they still couldn't manage to win a trophy :D

4 hours ago, Spurs08 said:

It should be, the bug only seems to affect the 2019 competition for some obscure reason. I saw England enter on my save - they still couldn't manage to win a trophy :D

Omg no? AHAH , losers... Spain are well in this :\ , hope they lose... is a fail see spain in HOH of Asia Cup :(

Have you reported it as a bug?  No point in calling it stupid if you haven't reported and given an example to let them fix it.

Just checked my 2019 Asian Cup, Australia were in it and no odd teams.

Was it FM16 or FM15 where England would appear in an odd competition like this, and when people complained they found out it was only in pirated games?

On 2/8/2017 at 23:44, redkamuy said:

BUG

I saw many times.

Really? cause i have looked through you post history and you have never reported it. If you had seen a bug many times why would you not report it?

On 2/9/2017 at 07:06, hluraven said:

Just checked my 2019 Asian Cup, Australia were in it and no odd teams.

Was it FM16 or FM15 where England would appear in an odd competition like this, and when people complained they found out it was only in pirated games?

I wonder. Just checked my save. Australia were runners up in 2019, and my copy is definitely legit.