Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Tigas

Is this normal? Spain in Asia CUP ? lol

Recommended Posts

Ok i just strange Kuki get call it for int serviçe in January , so i go see were spain are playing.... and Spain in Asia Cup , WTF.......... lol 

Capturar.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any edited files in the database?  Looks very much like it, can cause this kind of thing.  Unlikely that it's anything in the base game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Strange..

Is there a mechanic in the game that allows teams to be invited to play in the cup from outside Asia? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, forameuss said:

Any edited files in the database?  Looks very much like it, can cause this kind of thing.  Unlikely that it's anything in the base game.

Certainly seems to be edited/added.

Looking at my save the Asian Nations Cup was played in 2019 but it consisted entirely of Asian Federation Nations.  There are also other smaller regional competitions but none of those have invited nations either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont use editor for nothing, just fix the team names and german team and Brasil names etc.. the comum fix that all people use... Im playing in uk btw... 

 

Ps: find another player with this problem in another forum..

https://www.google.pt/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic/30974/spain-in-asian-cup&ved=0ahUKEwiA1Y6s7_7RAhVJSBQKHedWDvEQFggcMAA&usg=AFQjCNGptv8HFZLWpQiOutr8I63wagVRFw&sig2=8q0HKdtxOr2v1qj-dZq03A

Edited by Tigas
Nothing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Tigas said:

I dont use editor for nothing, just fix the team names and german team and Brasil names etc.. the comum fix that all people use... Im playing in uk btw... 

Strange.. What does the rules say for the competition..?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If there are no edits to competitions I would stick it in the bugs forum. This kind of thing happens when a competition cannot find the correct number of teams, it will pick the highest ranked team it can find to make up the numbers and so avoid a crash. Here, since it is a national competition, it picks the highest ranking national side (this is still better than your game crashing, mind!)

Since I have only ever come across this during extensive database edits, then if you are using none I would think the devs will be quite interested in this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To my understanding this is a known bug where Australia can't compete in the 2019 Asian Cup for some reason, and are replaced. Most of the time Australia are replaced by an Asian nation, so many players don't notice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

True , Australia isn't in the competition ...  Well.... i go live with this stupid bug :\  .... hope next Asia Cup all are fixed . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Tigas said:

True , Australia isn't in the competition ...  Well.... i go live with this stupid bug :\  .... hope next Asia Cup all are fixed . 

It should be, the bug only seems to affect the 2019 competition for some obscure reason. I saw England enter on my save - they still couldn't manage to win a trophy :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Spurs08 said:

It should be, the bug only seems to affect the 2019 competition for some obscure reason. I saw England enter on my save - they still couldn't manage to win a trophy :D

Omg no? AHAH , losers... Spain are well in this :\ , hope they lose... is a fail see spain in HOH of Asia Cup :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you reported it as a bug?  No point in calling it stupid if you haven't reported and given an example to let them fix it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just checked my 2019 Asian Cup, Australia were in it and no odd teams.

Was it FM16 or FM15 where England would appear in an odd competition like this, and when people complained they found out it was only in pirated games?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2017 at 23:44, redkamuy said:

BUG

I saw many times.

Really? cause i have looked through you post history and you have never reported it. If you had seen a bug many times why would you not report it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2017 at 07:06, hluraven said:

Just checked my 2019 Asian Cup, Australia were in it and no odd teams.

Was it FM16 or FM15 where England would appear in an odd competition like this, and when people complained they found out it was only in pirated games?

I wonder. Just checked my save. Australia were runners up in 2019, and my copy is definitely legit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...