Finance Analyst

westy8chimp

I think/assume there is probably a warning when signing a player that it will take you into FFP red flag zone... but I either don't see it or forget to check. A news item from a 'Finance Analyst' just before I confirm the deal .. or an action button to take me to a Finance Analyst report,  linked into the confirmation page like;

Confirm              Delay           Reject         Consult Finance Analyst

Would help make better transfer decisions.

for instance in my Arsenal save I sold 200m of players .... bought in 180m ... well within budget so never thought to check FFP... but the new players wages (despite being well within budget) have taken my over the FFP so im now going to fail. I don't know at what point I would have had a warning about this.

19 hours ago, ow25 said:

This would be good as this new staff role would actually have a function in the game unlike the data analyst and sport scientists in this years feature who do absolutely nothing and are a pointless addition.

Data analysts give you the post match report and contribute to the opposition report, whilst the sports scientists help prevent injuries (I think).

13 minutes ago, Fosse said:

Data analysts give you the post match report and contribute to the opposition report, whilst the sports scientists help prevent injuries (I think).

either prevent or shorten the time period of injuries.. one or tuther.

• 9 months later...

Archived