Which teams have new stadiums

Hey, 

I just wanted to know if anyone knew of teams which had new stadiums being built within the game?

I know Tottenham have their new stadium being built by 2018-19 and play at Wembley. Just wanted to see if any other teams had a new stadium being built.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, davidjai said:

Stoke

And they will play in Shef Wed during rebuild

Whats wrong with Vale Park?

Why does FM do this? Not once can I recall a Club fully relocating while expanding a Ground. Stoke and most post 90's rebuilds are designed for expansion during the season. Do the expansions look silly as they have done before? With massively out of proportion Stands being built in odd places. 

The Stadiums on FM have improved but are still far and away too big in the majority of Clubs and seem to look the same size even when the capacities are vastly different, The WPL and other small leagues have little  more than a stand with a path running around it.  Eastern Europe has a template IRL, run down stands surrounding a running track.

We also still have Gloucester planned to move back to Cheltenham Towns Whaddon Road 30/06/2017. They are already there. This is the same with Worcester City too. How many editions have I been reading this now?

And when will a ''Request 3G Pitch'' become an option on FM?

1 hour ago, Nobby_McDonald said:

The Football League does not allow the use of a 3G pitch so unless you're managing non league it's not something you can ask for anyway.

Well, then the Chairman rejects it on that basis. 

Everywhere else allows it including the FA run tournament the FA Cup. Today the majority of Pitches among big clubs are practically artificial anyway. So what are they banning from being used?

10 hours ago, Garethjohn79 said:

Well, then the Chairman rejects it on that basis. 

Everywhere else allows it including the FA run tournament the FA Cup. Today the majority of Pitches among big clubs are practically artificial anyway. So what are they banning from being used?

So you want to have an option to make a request which is automatically rejected. Am I understanding you correctly?

Irrespective of the merits of a 3G pitch vs a real pitch (which is a separate argument), I'm not sure why you're complaining on a Football Manager forum about why 3G pitches are banned in the Football League...

1 hour ago, Mons said:

So you want to have an option to make a request which is automatically rejected. Am I understanding you correctly?

Irrespective of the merits of a 3G pitch vs a real pitch (which is a separate argument), I'm not sure why you're complaining on a Football Manager forum about why 3G pitches are banned in the Football League...

If ANY League does not allow it then the Charman should say no!! as default if it's a league that does allow them then it is up to the board to deny/accept or even build one if they wish. If you read my first post you will see that I asked for an option to request 3G Pitches in FM. This was in addition to my points on the stupid stadium developments that happen on FM. The purpose of the thread.

Then a poster made a point of saying The Football League bans 3G and I answered it. And that is why I mentioned the use of almost artificial pitches that are being used. It's called talking conversations tend to evolve.

Archived