Issues with facepacks

fmFutbolManager

So, I took a couple of faces from the internet to add to the game. I already have a facepack that I use and it was working. However, trying to add the new face seems to have removed all faces from the game. I'm sure it's something simple, but having restarted the game several times and ticked and unticked all sorts of options. Could someone let me know what I've done wrong please so I can get this sorted.

Screenshots below of what I've done.I've created an image and saved it with the ID for the player. Added to the config file and then unchecked 'use skin caching', and checked 'reload skin when confirming'. But all this seems to have done is removed all faces from the game.

Help... 

Screen Shot 2017-02-04 at 16.13.12.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-04 at 16.13.46.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-04 at 16.13.59.png

6 minutes ago, OneUnited said:

So, I took a couple of faces from the internet to add to the game. I already have a facepack that I use and it was working. However, trying to add the new face seems to have removed all faces from the game. I'm sure it's something simple, but having restarted the game several times and ticked and unticked all sorts of options. Could someone let me know what I've done wrong please so I can get this sorted.

Screenshots below of what I've done.I've created an image and saved it with the ID for the player. Added to the config file and then unchecked 'use skin caching', and checked 'reload skin when confirming'. But all this seems to have done is removed all faces from the game.

Help... 

Screen Shot 2017-02-04 at 16.13.46.png

If all faces are gone it's most probably an issue with the config file. There is a known issue on macs when using the TextEdit, it changes " to ” which breaks the code.

Just seen it happens on your file the " before the number. Change it manually or

Download  TextEditor (also free)

Archived