Private Life

ardi_c_andra

3 hours ago, ardi_c_andra said:

I hope that Sport Interactive could make the head coach's personal life became more real. such salaries have been received and compiled after many - years coaching can buy something. such as houses, cars, clothes, lifestyle, etc.

Miles has said that this isn't something that he wants in the game. I hope it stays that way. It's pointless fluff.

i know... At least... give something interesting to spend our salary ... it's look bit bored and useless after we got big salary from our achievment.. but pity... it's useless salary.. because normally target for every Head Coach is :

1. Winning Match

2. Reputation

3. Make Club more Bigger

4. Win Tropy, Awards, etc

5. Got Big Salary (but uselesss salary)

I dont want they have to make such complicated things like Sim with every detail.. just give something more interesting to spend salary and make it more fun. Hope they consider about it..

Salary isn't useless in-game. It's used as a measure of job security. The bigger the salary, the higher the cost of sacking you, so you may keep your job longer. However, the lower the salary, the better the chances of other clubs willing to pay the compensation to "poach" you for your services.

1 hour ago, HUNT3R said:

Miles has said that this isn't something that he wants in the game. I hope it stays that way. It's pointless fluff.

You could also maybe say that about the RPG elements that have been added in the last few FMs or the touchline manager. I have no particular dislike of  the aforementioned features but I do think they are not too dissimilar to what the OP suggested

Just now, OhHoopedOne said:

You could also maybe say that about the RPG elements that have been added in the last few FMs or the touchline manager. I have no particular dislike of  the aforementioned features but I do think they are not too dissimilar to what the OP suggested

Those elements relate to management of a club, it's players, their motivation etc.

Buying a car does nothing.

8 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

Salary isn't useless in-game. It's used as a measure of job security. The bigger the salary, the higher the cost of sacking you, so you may keep your job longer. However, the lower the salary, the better the chances of other clubs willing to pay the compensation to "poach" you for your services.

I know it's used to measure of job security. But how long do you think you will spend in one club after you got everything?? It's salary still important to consider and make you stay at one club for 4 or 5  years??? Or if you fail in one club... That's mean it's not your level to manage... then you just need tofind new club at your level... Salary still not to important to consider...

Just now, ardi_c_andra said:

Salary still not to important to consider...

Even if that's the case, nothing you've suggested changes this. You can't do anything with anything you buy that you've suggested, so it still serves absolutely no point.

Just now, HUNT3R said:

Even if that's the case, nothing you've suggested changes this. You can't do anything with anything you buy that you've suggested, so it still serves absolutely no point.

Hahahaaaa... i know... just recomendation.. But they will get more money if they make this feature....

Just now, HUNT3R said:

Those elements relate to management of a club, it's players, their motivation etc.

Buying a car does nothing.

That's as maybe but it would also maybe flesh out your character if you could add details about your(in game) private life such as whether you were married or had children. For example, it could add a bit of spice and variety to the game if you arrived at a new club with a reputation for womanising or were known as a quiet family man

2 minutes ago, jordan199936 said:

Who will get more money 

Sport Interactive will get more money if they make this feature... they will able to sell interisting item... and keep it update...

2 minutes ago, jordan199936 said:

And how would bragging about buying a car make the game better 

to make it game more fun not better.. to make this game better they should make improvement in match game, tactics, training, scouting, etc

1 minute ago, jordan199936 said:

Well ive said have the oportunity to be a chairman and you said that would be boring yet your saying being able to buy a car which u wont even drive wont be boring 

Of course.. Because Chairman only abt managing again.. And My feature i recommend it's to spend salary... Which one you want to make it fun?? More Work to manage or Shopping??

3 minutes ago, jordan199936 said:

Right but you would be managing different things as a chairman than you would a manager being able to spen your salery on pointless stuff wouldnt make the game any better it would be a stupid and pointless improvment 

Soory to say.... But What kind Chairman managing will make it different??? because all interesting feature already in Head Coach Position..

Im not even going to debate this with someone who thinks that if you can buy a car or house more people will buy the game or who thinks it will make the game more fun or better cause it wont it would be waste of time not like your going to use the things you buy so theres no point 

• 2 weeks later...

the thing is .. as ridiculous as this request is ... and the OP is being lambasted for it... social media feed got in the game!! if someone had recommended a social media feed in this forum last year (maybe they did? idiots...) we would have all slammed it ... especially if theyd suggested we weren't then able to comment on the social feed, or react to comments... nor would they impact at all on any aspect of the game... nor would they bare any relevance to the events the feeds are about...

they also added manager avatars where I have to spend 10 minutes dressing a cartoon character before I could start my first save...

On 2/12/2017 at 03:43, Bechii said:

maybe it could be possible to use the salary to expand the club's facilities, like you see in Sutton.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-soccer-england-cup-sutton-idUKKBN15A2A9

I think this is a good idea, or at least to be able to fund your own coaching qualifications. I have a San Marino Calcio save where the club is 600,000 pounds in debt and I have no coaching licences. I have never spent more than 66% of the wage budget and never spent money on a player, there just isn't much money to go around in the lower leagues of Italy. anyways over the 5 seasons they have paid me enough that I could have paid for a few myself. This is not a new concept since the other members of staff have been able to pay for the qualifications themselves. But regardless, it's ridiculous to suggest that we can use the money to buy things that have no effect on the game itself. If that is what you are interested in then create a game where you can do that but that is not what Football Manager is about. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2017 at 22:23, ardi_c_andra said:

Sport Interactive will get more money if they make this feature... they will able to sell interisting item... and keep it update...

The moment when FM allows me to buy something with my salary, I can promise you I will stop playing the series. I bet most of the hardcore fans will do the same.

42 minutes ago, Silver Twilight Sparkle said:

One valid thing to use your salary on is the coaching courses, why do we need to ask the board to pay it when we can easily pay that value ourselves?

Now this is a great point..I'm sick of getting that my club is in financial insecurity so they wont consider sending me on a coaching course..well i will pay for it myself then? 

• 9 months later...

Archived