Sports Interactive Community

Can anyone help me please, i can get a facepack for loads of teams (lower league aswell) but i want to know how to add individual pictures to some that dont have a picture, 

is there any way of doing this please

If you have an existing face pack config file in your Football Manager 2017 > Graphics > Pictures > Faces directory, make sure you enable unique ID's in the options (you'll find the player ID beside their name at the top), then search here using their ID number:

https://sortitoutsi.net/search/cutout

Once you've downloaded the image, open up the config in Notepad and add the following onto the end of the list of player ID's for the other face images:

<record from="player ID" to="graphics/pictures/person/player ID/portrait"/>

Save the config file when you're done, then reload the skin in your Preferences.

Edited by Carlito85

Thanks so much for your Help it makes sense now, i thnk i shall be able to do it.

how do i get a player whos picture isnt on that link, I have the player ID but there is no picture for him.
Thanks again

No problem. Normally I'll just search Google and delete the background via Photoshop. Paint.net is a good free option but the quality/aspect ratio of the image tends to decrease if you resize the face at all.

Edited by Carlito85

if you need any more info pop to the skinning forum that's your graphics go to place

I use my own facepacks for missing images/wonderkids got the help from there

ask for thread to be moved there mate