Sports Interactive Community

Please can someone help me understand this picture below, what does this mean for my save and how can i get back into the green?

FFP.jpg

Edited by Gladoo

14 minutes ago, Gladoo said:

Please can someone help me understand this picture below, what does this mean for my save and how can i get back into the green?

FFP.html

Your link is broken.

4 minutes ago, Powermonger said:

Still not working. Can you just attach a screenshot to the post instead?

yeah ill try one sec

8 minutes ago, Powermonger said:

Still not working. Can you just attach a screenshot to the post instead?

done

3 minutes ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

You'll likely just get a fine for your wages increasing too much, that's it.

Is it from signing too many players, I've bought in 3 first team players with an average wage increase of about 200k, but i sold players to try balance it but its in the red, and it says a point reduction too, how can i decrease it?

The point reduction only kicks in if your losses are larger than allowed, not for the wage budget issue.

It'll be because of bringing in new players, plus their various clauses (appearance pay, sub pay, clean sheet and goal bonuses, etc). The loyalty payments will also count, so how big were the loyalty bonuses you gave them?

The way to decrease it is to reduce your wage budget, but at this point, in August, you might as well wait to see if it stabilises, given it is just a projected figure currently, and may change as the season goes on.

Edited by JordanMillward_1

16 minutes ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

The point reduction only kicks in if your losses are larger than allowed, not for the wage budget issue.

It'll be because of bringing in new players, plus their various clauses (appearance pay, sub pay, clean sheet and goal bonuses, etc). The loyalty payments will also count, so how big were the loyalty bonuses you gave them?

The way to decrease it is to reduce your wage budget, but at this point, in August, you might as well wait to see if it stabilises, given it is just a projected figure currently, and may change as the season goes on.

Oh okay, my projected losses is okay i think so ill see how it all plans out, cheers mate

16 minutes ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

Oh okay, my projected losses is okay i think so ill see how it all plans out, cheers mate

I got the same Problem.

Will fail the ffp wage Budget. Profit/loss will be ok.

Can somebody tell me if there will only be a fine then?

How will the ffp wage Budget for next season be?

Normally it increases by some million, but when you fail the wage ffp will it decrease or stay the same?

I play with ManCity in January 2020.

I´m leading the premier league by 8 Points.

But I have no chance of staying under the wage ffp because of high bonuses.

So can somebody tell me what will happen?

I went over before was allowed wage increase of 7 million a year mine went up by 8.2 all that happend was a 2.5 million fine at the end of the season

Prize moneys will more than likely cover it at the end of the season - I was 370k over budget, then prize moneys came in and I was 3.7 million under, so that was sorted :) 

Edited by Mrlee.1986
I'm too stupid to type correctly

I went £30 million over recently because all my young players wanted new deals and I was too much of a coward to say no and sell them.  All that happened was a fine.

Can anyone explain to me why I'm projected to fail FFP despite making a near 50 million profit this season? I've never encountered this before and I don't understand the reasoning behind it so I don't know how to fix it...

I recently signed a player for about 20 million but he won't join until the next window in the summer so the funds haven't been spent yet. Does this account for future committed spending? And if so, can I then remedy it by selling a player now even if that revenue isn't generated until the same period?

Screen Shot 2017-03-03 at 9.12.03 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-03 at 9.11.03 AM.png

FFP is done over 3 seasons, so in your case the 20/21 21/22 and 22/23 seasons.. 

So I can see from your screenshots, you've made £46m profit this season, but last season you made a £44m loss... so that's only +£2m gross profit.. without seeing the season before finances, im assuming you made a loss (or possibly a very small profit) which therefore over the past 3 seasons you've probably failed.. However, prize money at the end of the season usually (not always) covers most losses (as long as they ain't excessive) but your £4m should be fine (again should be). If you're worried though, just sell some pants players that you never play..

I was projected to fail my wage budget by 370k p.w - after prize money came in I was 1.2m under so passed ffp.

20 minutes ago, Mrlee.1986 said:

FFP is done over 3 seasons, so in your case the 20/21 21/22 and 22/23 seasons.. 

So I can see from your screenshots, you've made £46m profit this season, but last season you made a £44m loss... so that's only +£2m gross profit.. without seeing the season before finances, im assuming you made a loss (or possibly a very small profit) which therefore over the past 3 seasons you've probably failed.. However, prize money at the end of the season usually (not always) covers most losses (as long as they ain't excessive) but your £4m should be fine (again should be). If you're worried though, just sell some pants players that you never play..

I was projected to fail my wage budget by 370k p.w - after prize money came in I was 1.2m under so passed ffp.

So if I were to arrange a transfer for a player now in May it would count towards FFP even if the deal doesn't go through until July?

Checked again a few days later and now I see this. Strange.

Screen Shot 2017-03-03 at 10.57.39 AM.png