[FM17] San Giovanni - Tearing down the Establishment

Bedese

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, BoxToBox said:

He's quick, and his crossing is almost double digits, add knocks ball past opponent, and he'll surely be a useful winger?

That's the plan. He could turn out to be a useful, if verrrrry limited winger.

Season Review!

League

Nice.

Cup

Meh.

Schedule

Squad

Check out the two 17 year olds already at the top of the CA list. The future is bright!

Other Teams: Cailungo lost 5-0 to KGHM Zaglebie from Poland, Tre Penne lost 5-0 to Luzern from Switzerland and Fiorentino lost 3-0 to Rijeka from Croatia.

Next yearGroups.

2 minutes ago, kidthekid said:

so your facilities are maxed out or almost maxed out. Are you noticing any difference in terms of player development?

Not really :( 

Our players all come in with really low PAs (because of being from San Marino and our low youth recruitment), so they're pretty much completely developed and at their peak by the time they're 20, regardless of facilities. Reaching their PA isn't the problem, it's the PA itself that is.

5 hours ago, yugo23 said:

When you get all that CL money, are you going to help other Sammarinese clubs in their progress?

I am, yeah. I plan to start feeding money into some other teams as well as San Marino Calcio in Serie C/D, but we're a while away from being at that stage yet.

Youth Intake Day!

c4585b8a14ef9a7ab92a9311612fbfcb.png

8fda130675b4aa506a220e4368d21b72.png

We don't really need FBs right now, but we'll see. Emanuele Gabriele (YP82b) is an Italian U19 international and already making noises about wanting to go to a bigger club, so we may lose him in five years time.

The curse of Dinamo has struck me too now :(

Doing my Gibraltar save and got to the CL Play off for the first time with St Josephs.... Won 2-0 at home in the first leg...then lost 5-2 away with Dinamo getting an 88th min winner :seagull:

33 minutes ago, Pompeyboyz said:

The curse of Dinamo has struck me too now :(

Doing my Gibraltar save and got to the CL Play off for the first time with St Josephs.... Won 2-0 at home in the first leg...then lost 5-2 away with Dinamo getting an 88th min winner :seagull:

Oh Jesus, that's brutal :( 

9 hours ago, ManUtd1 said:

Doh...sorry, man :(

I forgive you. This time.

8 hours ago, kidthekid said:

Beating grasshoppers is impressive though, no?

They're not actually all that good on my save, but it's definitely not a bad win.

2 hours ago, andychar said:

Dinamo are to you what Bayern is to Arsenal.

Bet they rinse you on twitter every time as well.

I wouldn't know, we've blocked them on Twitter.

19 minutes ago, deltablue said:

You couldn't quite make the Bel-grade. 

:lol: 

2 hours ago, BathCity said:

I recon Raschi could be a good player for you

Hopefully! He doesn't look too bad, and that Anchorman position is where you can afford to have the least gifted player on the pitch, so I reckon he could see some playing time.

Archived