Bedese

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 09/03/2017 at 03:05, RyanBrown said:

At least you tried... :ackter:

On 09/03/2017 at 14:03, oneronaldo said:

Still tried harder than PSG at least

:lol: We were just lucky we didn't have that annoying distraction of a 4 goal lead.

On 09/03/2017 at 15:48, Fer Fuchs Ake said:

Despite the results, scoring 2 against Benfica is pretty impressive.

I like the sound of that a lot better than conceding 12 against them ;) 

On 09/03/2017 at 16:12, Keano16 said:

At least you have a European record now!

Now that's some positivity. Are you available for motivational speaking sessions with the team?

On 10/03/2017 at 13:22, deltablue said:

Great run to make it.

53 minutes ago, noikeee said:

This. :lol:

Hey, the Hoffenheim result was brilliant.

Thanks guys :) 

10 minutes ago, Jupjamie said:

Now that's some positivity. Are you available for motivational speaking sessions with the team?

I'm available for sessions alright, just not the speaking kind....alcohol makes everyone more positive! 

On 15/03/2017 at 09:12, clarkehwbu said:

Decent intake, seems to always be the positions you want, don't come!

Aye, it does. It's definitely giving me food for thought about our tactics!

On 15/03/2017 at 15:15, noikeee said:

I'm quite into motorsports and quickly realised that youth player sounded familiar. Luca Ghiotto is a racing driver trying to make it into Formula 1.

That's some impressive knowledge. I'm going to run with the story that he got banned from sports for life for nefarious activities, changed his last name slightly to avoid recognition and we've just had his son come through our youth academy. Sounds plausible, right? If it happens, I called it first :D 

I haven't had much time to play lately, but this save is still going, even if updates are going to be verrrrry slow for a bit while I catch up on work :D 

8 hours ago, Jupjamie said:

I haven't had much time to play lately, but this save is still going, even if updates are going to be verrrrry slow for a bit while I catch up on work :D 

In exactly the same boat, i've not even touched FM for a week! Withdrawal symptoms!

• 1 month later...

Apologies for the (very much longer than planned) absence, isn't it annoying when real life gets in the way of what's important? ;) 

I just need to catch up on this thread to remind myself where we're at and how the squad is looking, and then we're back underway!

Season Review!

League

Faetano beat us once, and it took us until the 118th minute to find the winner in a nervy final, but we got the job done in the end.

Cup

No goals conceded in the knockouts. Nice.

Schedule

Squad

Other Teams: Fiorentino lost 5-0 to Olimpjia from Slovenia, Faetano lost 5-0 to FC Inter from Finland and Murata lost 3-1 to Zimbru from Moldova. I'd forgotten how bad the other teams were.

Next yearNot a clue. We somehow beat Hoffenheim last year, and we do have a point against Valencia as the best result in our club's history, but they seem more like one off's than an actual idea about where our squad's at. I'm not going to be too upset if we don't make it back to the Europa Groups, although that's obviously the target.

7 hours ago, ManUtd1 said:

Glad to see this back :D

3 hours ago, clarkehwbu said:

nice to see it back! don't think i'll be bringing mine back :( 

Cheers guys! Feels good to be back :D

That's a shame Clarke, but I guess you have a decent excuse ;) Congratulations on the baby!

34 minutes ago, Jupjamie said:

Cheers guys! Feels good to be back :D

That's a shame Clarke, but I guess you have a decent excuse ;) Congratulations on the baby!

Thanks! Another 3 weeks until he's here!

Trust me i'd still be playing the save if it hadn't corrupted :(

3 minutes ago, clarkehwbu said:

Thanks! Another 3 weeks until he's here!

Trust me i'd still be playing the save if it hadn't corrupted :(

Corrupted saves are the worst :( 

Enjoy your last 3 weeks of sleep :lol: 

1d330066d7765cb96d3e5d61af295c4c.png

Our first choice keeper was injured, and our backup made two mistakes that proved costly. 3-2 away from home is a pretty good result, in fairness, but we're going to need a win in San Marino if we want any chance of progressing.

Youth Intake Day:

87ca1f81517ce6856935de65d715ea0a.png

497cc86d77fd659042f057c72e180020.png

Very happy about Conti. He's got great distribution for a 16 year old from San Marino, can actually take a free kick, and has a decent physical presence. Lots to work with.

4e12d58fa0dba4a282718115da87b241.png

Another decent CM, but Bianciardi has a lot more to work on.

Archived