[FM17] How to change the yellow color - Match Team Goal Text

drumer

When a team scores a goal on the 3d match , the team's name is yellow and i want to change to white... i've changed the yellow color name to ( <colour name="yellow" red="250" green="250" blue="250"/> ) in the skin settings and not work. help me please

If you mean on the popup that appears at the bottom of the screen, then you cannot change it easily, you have to cheat by assigning it to a new font and adding a gradient to it which overrides the game recolouring.

The first file you need to edit is the 'match caption panel' xml file found in the panels\match folder (if it isn't present in your skin you will need to extract it - instructions are in the stickied threads).

Locate the lines that look like this:

<!--home team name-->
          <widget class="text" id="hmtm" alignment="right" multiline="false" auto_size="vertical" size="10" />

And change it to read:

<!--home team name-->
          <widget class="text" id="hmtm" alignment="right" multiline="false" auto_size="vertical" size="10" font="<CUSTOM_FONT>"/>

There will be another one further down for the away team, and if you want the score and other bits to also be recoloured you'll need to do the same on them aswell.

Once you have done that you will need to go into the fonts folder for the skin you are using and create a new xml file giving it the same name as you put in the font location above (i.e. <CUSTOM_FONT>) then inside that file paste into it the following code:

<record>

<string id="file_name" value="ProximaNova-Reg.otf"/>

<integer id="gradient_upper_margin" value="20"/>
    <integer id="gradient_lower_margin" value="0"/>
    <integer id="gradient_curve" value="0"/>

<integer id="gradient_upper_colour_red" value="255"/>
    <integer id="gradient_upper_colour_green" value="255"/>
    <integer id="gradient_upper_colour_blue" value="255"/>
    <integer id="gradient_upper_colour_alpha" value="255"/>

<integer id="gradient_lower_colour_red" value="255"/>
    <integer id="gradient_lower_colour_green" value="255"/>
    <integer id="gradient_lower_colour_blue" value="255"/>
    <integer id="gradient_lower_colour_alpha" value="255"/>

</record>

That will give you a white text, if you want a different colour you just need to set the upper and lower values to the same value (but leave both alpha values at 255 as that makes the gradient a solid colour).

Once done if the skin cache is on you'll need to turn it off and reload the skin for your changes to be applied.

Archived