Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kanstrup17

Locked on Sign Replacement Player First

Hello,

I have through a season and a half tried to sign a player. One of the first time I bid, before I was ready to trigger the release clause, Standard locked the option: Sign Replacement Player First.

Now when I trigger the clause and get a contract, they never sign a replacement, meaning I don't get him. He is a top priority for me because I play with WBR and there are very few of these in 2027 with quality.

Is there anything I can do to get this away? I have waited and waited and everytime I try to make a new bid, it starts with this option locked.

Thanks!

38136b5ac31d01a60165263514049218.png

I think you can get around this by adding the option and then clicking remove and exclude from negotiations before making the first offer.

Usually I use this trick in contract negotiations if I won't accept that for example yearly salary raise is a part of the contract, yes. But for some reason, I simply can't do anything about the option mentioned above on this player. I don't know if it is some kind of bug and it is only this option that locks when demanded the first time from the selling club, but it is really strange.