Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Named

National Team issue

There is some unexpecting letters in for example Czech National Team Nickname. Could You have a look on this? Thanks.

IMG_26012017_212508_20170127_091326.jpg

I used TBL 9.0b. I look on this cause we can't edit national team nicknames. It appear after importing db from 07 format. If You wish I can send You. Other nations seems okay.

Sounds like it is a problem with the original 07 data. You should be able to edit nicknames in that format with the old editor I presume ?

Ahh.. so you cannot edit it for the national teams ? The importer just copies this field from the old format data so I cannot make changes to it really as it is really a data issue with the original data you are importing from. But I'll see if I can do some sort of a check on that specifically.

From memory, the nicknames for national teams have always been full of these junk values (certainly from EHM 2005 onwards - I haven't checked the EHM 2004 format). The junk values are always the same (i.e. that accented "i" letter). I'm not sure if it is an issue with Neil's third party editor or whether it stems from the original SI databases. Either way, I've added it to my to-do list for the next version of my EHM Editor.

Edited by Archibalduk