The Best (Holiday) Manager (Interactive Sign Up)

I am planning to a new kind of sign up crossed with interactive play online.

The planned start is quite a bit in the future, but start up date will be February 14th. around 3pm GMT.

This could be argued to be a post belonging in the Online section, but it seems a hassle to post there, and not much response. So thats why I am trying to do it here.

Simple we are going to have a online game, running almost constantly but with holidaying most of the time. Game will be stopped every 2 months and run for 7 days no matter how many games are played during that periode. Every time the game stops its up to the manager to make the most of training, tactics, transfers, staff signings etc. to become the best and most succesful manager possible.

The game will be loaded with different kind of leagues and the first people who sign up will choose our starting leagues.

I will put maximum leagues at det start at 12, so first 4 who sign up can choose 2 nations to load, and next 4 who signs up can choose 1 nation.

All managers will start at a low rank, but we will put it to National B-License and Semi Professional Footballer.

The first club you choose to manage, must be a club with less than 4000 in reputation. So think wisely when choosing nations that we will load.

I have claasen's Mega Pack, so it might be any league in the world.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum username:
Manager name:
Leagues:
Starting club:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived