Sports Interactive Community
keren

Attribute Decreasing Problem

I create a player using data editor. The CA is 190 and the PA is 200. The age is 23 years old. Then I start a new game. Why his attribute is decreasing after 3 weeks? It is very annoying.

Edited by keren

Why does player attribute decrease all the time? Why not increasing? The PA is 200, it should be increasing, moreover when having a good coach. I don't understand.

Edited by keren

5 hours ago, puffascruffowitz said:

this is why

The problem of above OP is CA is similar to PA. My CA is 190 and PA is 200. The player attribute should be increasing.

The answer is in the linked thread: 

Simply put a player can't be that good.

There aren't enough CA points available for a player to have 20 in everything.

Attributes are being reduced to match the players CA.

47 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

The answer is in the linked thread: 

Simply put a player can't be that good.

There aren't enough CA points available for a player to have 20 in everything.

Attributes are being reduced to match the players CA.

Where is the link of the thread? I am not saying a player have 20 in everything. This is not about editing a player using FMRTE like editing certain attribute to 20 and then the attribute reduced to match the player CA. I am creating a player using pre game editor (data editor), neither editing using FMRTE nor ingame editor. Do you understand what i mean?

Edited by keren

Just now, keren said:

I am not saying a player have 20 in everything. This not about editing a player using FMRTE like editing certain attribute to 20 and then the attribute reduced to match the player CA. I am creating a player using pre game editor (data editor), neither editing using FMRTE nor ingame editor.

The answer remains the same - the attributes adjust to match his CA.

If you could maybe show a screenshot of what you edited the attributes to be, others more familiar with CA can confirm this for you.

Spoiler

other than what's already been said about the game not allowing for super stats across the board....

do you have 5* coaches? Only top facilities ... 5 star coaching etc would be able to maintain such a high ability.

I usually chat to the player and tell him to increase his training output or his place in the first team is at risk. They usually then stabilise and increase their output

You won't get given the exact information as a player, even through the editor, of just how intricate the attributes system is. As others have mentioned even a 200CA doesn't equate to 20 in all positions, I believe I took a look in the researcher editor at Cristiano Ronaldo's stats (used the game editor to find his stats out, and created a dummy profile for something I was looking at for another thread) and there were suggestions about what his attributes should be. When putting them into the researcher editor it said he would need to have a CA well over 200, possibly over 220 if I'm remembering rightly. You can create a player who needs far more than the games limit of CA, and if this happens, the game somewhat arbitrarily cleaves attributes down to bring things back in line.

FMRTE and other editors - based on what I've seen - have a stab at trying to guess how the SI system works, but even SI's pre-game editor only lets you edit stuff in a safer manner. It doesn't give you the full body of information, only SI can state for certain but for me two obvious reasons pop up.

3 hours ago, keren said:

Why must decrease? Why the attribute is not stay constant?

What training are you doing?

If its unbalanced then some attributes will drop before others can rise once the player has hit his CA limit.

Attributes never stay constant as that would be unrealistic.

6 hours ago, HUNT3R said:

The answer remains the same - the attributes adjust to match his CA.

If you could maybe show a screenshot of what you edited the attributes to be, others more familiar with CA can confirm this for you.

This is the example. I create this player using data editor where the CA: 190 and PA: 200. Why his attribute that has value of 20 decrease to 19 after 3 weeks since the game is start? Also, why you people always mentioned CA: 200? I say CA is 190 and PA is 200.

Keren.png

Edited by keren

1 hour ago, keren said:

This is the example. I create this player using data editor where the CA: 190 and PA: 200. Why his attribute that has value of 20 decrease to 19 after 3 weeks since the game is start? Also, why you people always mentioned CA: 200? I say CA is 190 and PA is 200.

Keren.png

everyone has already explained this, it is an "attribute dump" as i like to call it. 

even though every attribute is not 20 the total sum of all of the attributes together equates to a greater CA of 190. So the attributes are decreasing to fall in line with a CA of 190 that you have selected. 

The attributes will decrease until they match a CA of 190 and then will stop. They will then increase a small amount to match the CA of 200.

An easy way for you to understand this is go to one of your youth players in game. Reduce his CA by 20 points, for example, 130 to 110. Over the next week or 2 keep checking his attributes, you will see they decrease. This is so they match the CA of 110.

1 hour ago, keren said:

Keren.png

As people have said I'm fairly confident the attributes are too high and take up more than 190CA therefore FM is gradually reducing them to match the 190 CA.

What is worth noting too that the 1-20 attribute range doesn't completely represent the full range of an attribute. If a player's CA remains the same, an improvement in a key attribute that doesn't tick the attribute notch over (thus undetected on the player profile) can cause many other attributes to decrease slightly. And sometimes that very slight decrease can push the notch down (say a decrease from 15.0 to 14.95, now being shown as just 14). So if that happens often it looks like a player just took a massive dip in quality but the reality is he just had a shift in attributes that's made him appear worse than he actually is.

@keren

As others have said, the player you have created will have a CA well in excess of 190.  Compare that player in game to Messi's attributes - you've given him better attributes than Messi, and Messi has a CA of something like 198.

When creating the player using the pre-game Editor, under the Player Data > General tab you enter the player's PA.  Above that PA box there are two other boxes - Current Ability (CA) and Recommended Current Ability (RCA).  The number in the RCA box tells you what the game calculates the CA to be once you have input all the player attributes.  If it is above 190, you will need to adjust down the attributes you have input until the RCA returns the 190 that you are looking for.

If the RCA is above 190, and you enter 190 for the CA, when you start the game the game itself will adjust down attributes until the 190 CA is reached.

58 minutes ago, Cougar2010 said:

As people have said I'm fairly confident the attributes are too high and take up more than 190CA therefore FM is gradually reducing them to match the 190 CA.

It's 198 CA, making some assumptions about HAs that aren't listed.  So that's why it's dropping.  Reducing Left Foot from 12 to 8 should get the player below 190 RCA.

On 1/20/2017 at 18:50, herne79 said:

@keren

As others have said, the player you have created will have a CA well in excess of 190.  Compare that player in game to Messi's attributes - you've given him better attributes than Messi, and Messi has a CA of something like 198.

When creating the player using the pre-game Editor, under the Player Data > General tab you enter the player's PA.  Above that PA box there are two other boxes - Current Ability (CA) and Recommended Current Ability (RCA).  The number in the RCA box tells you what the game calculates the CA to be once you have input all the player attributes.  If it is above 190, you will need to adjust down the attributes you have input until the RCA returns the 190 that you are looking for.

If the RCA is above 190, and you enter 190 for the CA, when you start the game the game itself will adjust down attributes until the 190 CA is reached.

That's exactly what i've conclude before i read this thread, thank you .