Game crashes when simming

This is now happening with every save I have and every new league I create.  I can rarely get through simming a single day without a crash.  I have been running a 25 year single player league since EA and that save has the same issue.

I've tried the following:

- clear steam game cache
- deleted EHM folder in Documents
- created new leagues with latest TBL 9.0b
- created new leagues with default 2015 db
- turn off save game compression
- toggled every league setting I could find
- installed EHM on new drive

I'm out of ideas.  Something fundamental is corrupted, but I'm not sure where to look now.  I can upload one of my saves, but I think the issue is related to my game installation.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

• SI Staff

Could you provide a bit more information on how to reproduce such a crash ? Upload a saved game from where it re-occurs for you with steps that can be reproduced ? It may be hard to track down if it is indeed something system specific but re-installing the game from scratch should resolve any issues with how the game itself has been installed and clear all the temp files.

9 hours ago, Riz Remes said:

Could you provide a bit more information on how to reproduce such a crash ? Upload a saved game from where it re-occurs for you with steps that can be reproduced ? It may be hard to track down if it is indeed something system specific but re-installing the game from scratch should resolve any issues with how the game itself has been installed and clear all the temp files.

For sure.  I'll put something together. Thanks for taking the time to respond.  

• 3 weeks later...

Archived