More statistic to scout players and analyze performance

Hi,

I would like to play more the moneyball way and look a lot deeper into the performance then the attributes. Therefor I would like to know mistakes, Pass%, interceptions and more.

When I look into a players form screen I can see Pass%, but without any data. For me this seems like a bug.

Bildschirmfoto 2017-01-17 um 19.58.10.png

In the league stats I can't find informations like mistakes or interceptions. The information is only available in the stats after a game but not added per season. I think this would be very helpful to get a better overview of a players performance. I think in the "full" version this is available? Can you please change this? 

Regards

Volker

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, HUNT3R said:

Have you actually looked to see if there aren't more stats? I'm playing the full version, but going to a player's profile ---> Reports ---> Stats, I can see plenty of stats.

Hi HUT3R,

Thanks for replying. 

FM Touch, PC and Tablet. The Pass% for example is always empty. And there is no summary over the season. Also for mistakes or Shot on Goal. I would like to play a little bit more 

depending on the stats, but this doesn't work. Not sure how this looks in the full version?

Regards

Volker

Bildschirmfoto 2017-02-03 um 22.47.49.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm playing touch on pc. Yes, I can see these stats(at least the pass % and etc) on my player profile.

I will customise the current view on the team squad for those additional stats like key passes and etc.

• Administrators

Please report this issue to the Tablet bugs forum so that it can be resolved there in a future version.

Archived