Sports Interactive Community

So I don't know if this is a common issue but I didn't find very much about it when researching. I had this now in three different saves! After the first season the players career history stats are wiped out. The old ones are still there but the one from the season I just played are deleted. Visualisation of the problem in the pictures below. As you can see, the transfer history page is still there and displays the transfer stats, for example my "Ivi" transfer.

The same problem surfaced in one of my FM16 saves, but there it was an exception.

The game has all the stats but they just are not displayed on the players career history page. This is really annoying because I play FM because of the stats and there is really something missing if they keep getting erased. As you see in the later screenshots, the transfers and everything are there! There are only the player stats missing, and this is for every player! Also I am pretty sure that the game still has the stats somewhere, because on the "records" tab I can see my top goalscorer and so on from said season...

As said before, I had this in multiple careers now after the first season and I abandoned all saves because it just robs me the fun of the particular save.

Does anyone have a fix or solution for this?

About my setup:

I run the game on the standard databases. My only customisation is a skin and that I have all files stored on my second drive and not the default C: disk because of storage reasons.

Furthermore, I don't have the normal or the ingame editor, so I couldn't mess up the files by accident. The OS is Windows 8.1 Enterprise.

Thanks in advance.

I also have multiple saves where the stats are not deleted! The same exact configurations for everything. I really have no clue what could be triggering the issue.

dicko.PNG

manag.PNG

transfer.PNG

ivi.PNG

I had the same issue and didnt get much help. The furthest i got was that it had something to do with the antivirus deleting temp files from the fm folders. I read somewhere that it is recommended to change your antivirus settings to exclude it from scanning your fm folders to minimise the risk of it happening again (cant confirm whether it stops it happening again as i had to change laptop). Aside from that there isnt much else you can do. Customer service informed me at the time that the affected saves couldnt b fixed.

What djpc91 said. It's in the manual - basically there's a very slim chance of this happening if your anti-virus identifies some temporary files as an issue and removes them whilst the game is open. We recommend people don't scan whilst the game is open as although the chances of this are rare, as you've seen above it can happen.

Sorry to hear this happened in your games. 

Hi, I had the same problem, in the 6th year, the player's history disappeared.

How can avoid this to happen again o a mac laptop?

Thanks

You didnt reply to the SI response when you asked this the last time