FM 17 - Moussa Dembele

TheBigBoss

Anyone who has kept up with the Scottish league would know Moussa Dembele has been a revelation since signing was just wondering if anyone's tried to sign him on FM and how good he turns out to be? For me he looks like he could do a good job for a bottom half club 

The backgrounds are my own modified versions of a pack I downloaded years ago.

SKIN: Its just the Base Skin with background pictures:

34y1oc4.png

I adjusted the background colour from the default green because I struggled reading off it: 

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Welshace said:

@totalfootball71

That's incredible..  incidently have you got a report somewhere of how your first season went? i'd love to see who you brought, tactics etc.

Read my Garibaldi Reds save at www.thewideplaymaker.com Dembele has fired us in to the Champions League....I am still playing the save but currently managing Fredrikstad in Norway. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dembele was quite instrumental when I won the league on the second season with Villarreal. What a player!
Unfortunately he has a minimun clause on £30 million when he is valued at £32,5 and has requested to be able to talk with Man C. Will be hard to keep him at the club...

58f5aad80988f_Skarmavbild2017-04-18kl_07_24_51.thumb.png.5f304811ae849470768f0c3367a498e6.png

Archived