No Ass Coach wants to join Juventus (impossible...)

I was hired to coach Juventus, and am trying to hire a new Assistant Coach. In the Job Search, nobody wants to discuss with me: "not interested in joining your club", regardless of their World Reputation (even 2 star guys are rejecting me) C'mon this is Juventus!.  I also just put out a job advert (but they usually attract poor candidates).

Any ideas or tips on what's going on? Thanks.

This does seem odd.   Here's the only thing I reckon.  Perhaps competent coaches are leery of getting intertwined in the next round of Juve doping scandals.  

How long have you been running your advert for this position?

6 hours ago, zebec said:

This does seem odd.   Here's the only thing I reckon.  Perhaps competent coaches are leery of getting intertwined in the next round of Juve doping scandals.  

How long have you been running your advert for this position?

I just put the ad to run (2 days), yes, it's too early. I'm referring to the job center where I go to search and approach potential candidates.

without patronising... have you checked your search filters.. make sure you haven't got previous settings in place... i.e. Judging ability  and judging potential both set for 20 because your last staff search was for a scout?

beyond that - if they are appearing in the search but refusing to talk contract... filter out those not interested? If it's still doing it... how many have you tried? Are you selecting coaches who have played/staffed for your rivals?

screen shot of your search criteria would be good

9 hours ago, nextqprmanager said:

Phd - I take it you re-named him?

Yes, I rename everyone. His name is Wolfgang Rolfi.

When I rename, all staff names start with their job title, and all players are renamed after family name, as possible. All four star players get their names in CAPS.

This makes it so much easier to understand and navigate information!

1 hour ago, FrazT said:

Because your 2 identical posts were irrelevant to the OP's original question..  Contribute positively or dont post 

was louissiscool post relevant to the OP's original question? My post was only using humor in the same way as louissiscool but his post remains there for all to see whereas mine doesn't

2 hours ago, OhHoopedOne said:

was louissiscool post relevant to the OP's original question? 

It didn't answer the question, but it's still relevant because he wants to know what the purpose of that coach is. If you're going to continue like this, you're going to receive infractions because you're now derailing the threads you post in. Last warning.

Archived