KNAPHAMMER updated 4141

I leave on Ass Man. However, set up as many easy friendlies as possible say 8-10. Tactics in all 3 slots and after player  fitness get the tactics to 90% fluid if possible.

I'll try this one Knap!!  For the second season I reverted to centre backs on defend rather than cover.  Third season however I defended well but couldn't score goals so I'll look at your changes.  Really can't get consistent scoring from a lone forward no matter what role I use.

11 hours ago, knap said:

Warpigs is the narrow diamond I used with Wext Ham.

Yes mate this one i am using and its great..but i am using the warpigs the orignal tactic and u have one more war pigs...and i am asking u its bettter than thr original?

I would say defensive is a good shout, as not a lot of difference between counter control or standard. Have a look at the TW tactics as well for ultra defensive (can be used if a very difficult game), but just stopping FBs runs can be effective.

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update on using this.  My only changes to the OP were to change centre backs to (defend), change striker to a F9 and I use WM's rather than wingers.  Used with Knaps 442, 4411 and the 4141TW tactic which is decent to grind out tough away results I ended up after three seasons coming 4th, 2nd, 3rd in the EPL, winning the FA CUP twice after three appearances in a row, two EFLC wins and a Europa League Cup win.  Strikers don't score hatful's but if you can get the right wide players in they will grab you quite a few goals and assists.

Archived