[FM17] Kautokeino IL - Youth Only In Norway

Warg92

Youth Intake 2035

As I said in a earlier post, we do not have any big talents in the defense, so that's what I'm hoping for this year.

Kautokeino%20IL%20Youth%20Candidates_%20

And I get what I want! And look at those personalitites, and the determination, perfect! And it's even better that we get five 5* pot players. Winther and Rydén comes from two of our new farmer clubs (Hobro IK and Degerfors IF).

The three best

Hugo%20Andre%20Norbye%20JR19a_%20Overvie

Jes%20Winther%20JR19c_%20Overview%20Prof

I think this is the first Danish player from our youth team.

Tor-Mattis%20Thomassen%20JR19b_%20Overvi

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pre Season and EURO Cup 2035

Eliteserien_%20Overview%20Season%20Previ

Suddenly a big jump here! About time if you ask me.

Kautokeino%20IL_%20%20Senior%20Fixtures-

Only three friendly games this season, because of the EURO Cup.

The Squad

Kautokeino%20IL_%20Players%20Players_35.

XI

GK

RB    -    CB    -    CB    -    LB

CM    -    CM

AMR    -    AMC    -    AML

ST

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox_41.png

He has most likely played one of the last games for us. Because this will really set him back.

Two transfers this season.

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-4_8.png

Another sale I could not do anything about... And this one is really annoying, as this was our best AMC...

And it turns out Strømsnes was not the only GK we have that big teams wanted.

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-2_21.png

Jan Tommy Brekke just got sold to West Ham. He actually rejected Barcelona!

And this was excatly ONE day after I said yes to this bid.

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-3_12.png

Our first senior national team call up.

EURO Cup 34/35

Spoiler

For the first time ever we managed to qualify from the group stages, and in the first knockout stages we met Feyenoord.

Kautokeino%20IL_%20%20Senior%20Fixturesr

And we actually won, beating them in both games. And the bes tthing about this, we actually deserved it!

Next up, Bordeaux!

Spoiler

Kautokeino%20IL_%20%20Senior%20Fixtures_

As you can see, we did not have a chance. But we scored three goals, and I'm happy with that!

Overall a very good season out in Europe!

Mid Season 2035

Eliteserien_%20Overview%20Stages_11.pngEliteserien_%20Overview%20Stages-2_12.pn

A good season so far, the only game I'm not happy with are the 1-3 against Molde. Also nine games in a row with only one goal. We have to be boring to watch. We have to play very good for the rest of the season to keep up with Molde and Rosenborg. We're the only team that have beaten Rosenborg so far this season, so that is good at least.

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox_42.png

And I just got this message. After Molde, and of course us, did so well in the EURO Cup, we now have two teams in the Champions League! Even more important to get the second place this year!

End of the 2035 season

Eliteserien_%20Overview%20Stages_12.pngEliteserien_%20Overview%20Stages-2_13.pn

Rosenborg had an amazing season, and no one could do anything about them. They only conceded six goals the entire season! We also failed to take the second place in the league, the only reason for that was a bad run, losing three games in four matches.

But we won the Cup again! Only conceding two goals on the way.

EURO CUP 35/36!

No problems in the qualification stages. I was surprised that we had so little trouble with AEK.

All Groups

EURO%20Cup_%20Overview%20Stages_2.png

We had pretty good group this year, and I had hopes for a top two finish. SLB was the hardest team, but Besiktas and Maccabi Tel-Aviv we could beat if we played up to our best.

EURO%20Cup_%20Overview%20Stages-2_3.pngEURO%20Cup_%20Overview%20Stages-3_1.png

And we did it! Beating SLB at home 3-0 was an amazing result!

In the last game against SLB we had already qualified, and I thought it would be a good idea to give some of the youth a chance... Not smart...

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox_43.png

This tackle from Marcus Vincious in the 9th second (!) was a direct red card... That is the quickest red card I've ever seen in a FM game. And of course we fell apart after that.

EURO%20Cup_%20Overview%20Stages-4.png

Last year we faced Feyenoord. This year we got Tottenham, currently second in the Premier League, so that is very hard draw!

Kautokeino%20IL_%20Players%20Players_36.

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-2_22.pngWarg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-3_13.png

Kautokeino%20IL_%20History%20Best%20Elev

Youth Intake 2036

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-4_9.png

Another youth recruitment upgrade!

Again, the board have sold our best left back, so that is what I'm hoping for this year. We really don't need anyone in other positions right now.

We get three 5* pot players, and Iæm happy with that. No left back, but I'll retrain Andrè Thomsen to a LB. And for the first time we get two South-Americans! One of them look very promising.

Joaquin%20Pettersen%20JR20c_%20Overview%

Andre%20Thomsen%20JR20a_%20Overview%20Pr

Kenneth%20Vedo%20JR20b_%20Overview%20Pro

Pre Season and EURO Cup 2036

Two places up from last season.

A very good game against Dynamo Kyiv in the pre season!

Kautokeino%20IL_%20Players%20Players_37.

XI

GK

CM    -    CM

AML    -    AMC    -    AML

ST

Strømsnes REALLY wants to leave the club at the moment, and is very pissed off...

EURO CUP!

We actually played really good in these games, and it was very close! But Tottenham was the team that took their chances.

Kautokeino%20v%20Tottenham_%20Overview%2Tottenham%20v%20Kautokeino_%20Overview%2

They knocked out Arsenal the next round.

Mid Season 2036

Eliteserien_%20Overview%20Stages_13.pngEliteserien_%20Overview%20Stages-2_14.pn

Amazing start to the season! Only one loss, and that was of course against one of the worst teams in the league... But still, if we can keep this up, we are in the CL!

Some transfers

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-3_14.png

He was complaining about game time, and he was not good enough.

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-4_10.png

Bought back from Molde. He cost them 1M one year ago... So a pretty good deal!

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-5_5.png

And of course the normal board deal. Selling the second best striker we have... Only half a star behind the best one, and a bigger talent.

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox_44.png

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-2_23.png

This is very important! Automatic qualification to the group stages!

2 hours ago, Torminator said:

Again, amazing progress. Automatic qualification to CL group stage is huge! 

Pettersen looks like a real gem.

It's amazing, if we only could get to the CL soon!

Yeah, he looks very promising!

End of the 2036 season

Eliteserien_%20Overview%20Stages_14.pngEliteserien_%20Overview%20Stages-2_15.pn

A good season with only two losses! But, oh so many draws... But we got the second place, and that gives us Champions League football next year! Hopefully we can earn money there so the board stops selling our best players.

Losing in the final against Sarpsborg was not very good at all... But, we had 10 players on international duty, and I clicked the wrong button when I had the chance to postpone the game, so it is my fault really...

EURO CUP 36/37

No problems at all before the group stages. We were very lucky with the Playoff draw, and we got the easiest team possible.

I forgot to take a picture of all the groups this year...

But look at this! Amazing! Only one loss, and that was against Braga, the best team in the group.

EURO%20Cup_%20Overview%20Stages-4_1.pngEURO%20Cup_%20Overview%20Stages-5_1.png

We won the group! I'm very happy with this!

The next round we face PSV.

Both Molde and Rosenborg also made it out of the group stages! Molde vs St. Etienne and Rosenborg vs Galatasaray.

Kautokeino%20IL_%20Players%20Players_38.

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-6_2.pngWarg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-7.png

My player of the season is Henrik Johannesenm without him we would not have scored goals...

Other Stuff:

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-4_11.png

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox_45.png

A bunch of our players got called up to the National teams for the first time!

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-3s.png

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-2_24.png

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-3_15.png

Strømsnes, Sara and Jes got their debuts.

And of couse the normal board sale...

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-8.png

Our best CB... I REALLY hope a for CB in the youth intake...

Youth Intake 2037

As I said in the post above this one, we REALLY need a good CB at this point, as we one average CB, the rest is bad...

One 5* pot this year, too bad it's in a position we really don't need players right now. But we also get two center backs, perfect! One of the comes from our Chinese feeder club! Both Zhang Wenbin and Jon Magne Paavola got half a star more pot when they signed contracts.

Three best

Leif%20Arne%20Brekke%20JR21a_%20Overview

Zhang%20Wenbin%20JR21b_%20Overview%20Pro

Jon%20Magne%20Paavola%20JR21c_%20Overvie

EURO Cup 2036/37

For the first time ever we won our group! For the next game we got PSV, and they were probably one of the weakest sides at this stage, but we lost our best CB to Liverpool a week earlier, and did not make it easier.

PSV%20v%20Kautokeino_%20Overview%20OvervKautokeino%20v%20PSV_%20Overview%20Overv

In the the first game we really had trouble, and were very lucky to not concede more goals! In the second game we were the best team, and should maybe have scored more goals. But we got one, and that was the only goal in the game, and it went all the way to penalties. And we won!

Next up, Bournemouth, a team that we drew against twice a couple of seasons ago, and we had a worse team then, so it was possible to beat them.

Kautokeino%20v%20Bournemouth_%20OverviewBournemouth%20v%20Kautokeino_%20Overview

We should have scored more goals in the first game! But for once, Johannesen, did not take his chances. In the second game, it was the other way around, Bournemouth really, really should have scored more goals, but Strømsnes lived up to the wonderkid tag and held them off. And when Hans Sara scored the second goal in the 89th minute the game was sealed!

Next up, Bordeaux. The last time we faced them we lost 3-7.

Girondins%20de%20Bordeaux%20v%20KautokeiKautokeino%20v%20Girondins%20de%20Bordea

Two very close games! But they won it in the endm 4-3. I'm very happy with this year's EURO Cup though!

EURO%20Cup_%20Matches%20Fixtures%20%20Re

Bordeaux won the whole thing!

Mid Season 2037

Eliteserien_%20Overview%20Stages_15.pngEliteserien_%20Overview%20Stages-2_16.pn

We started the season with a bang! 6-0 over Stabæk! Of course the first loss of the season came against the worst team at the time. We also lost 3-4 against KIL/Hemne. I hope we can keep this us, and possible win the league!

KIL/Hemne have used massive amounts of money over the two last season, and have a very good striker. They started at the same level as us at the start of the save, so it's nice to see other teams do what we have done. One thing that I find a bit funny is that last year, I had a save similar to this one, and played to the mid 2040's. And one of the teams that we had problems in the later years was KIL/Hemne!

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox_46.png

We're climbing!

End of the 2037 season

Eliteserien_%20Overview%20Stages_16.pngEliteserien_%20Overview%20Stages-2_17.pn

We did it! Finally! We did not have a good second half of the season, with a bunch of draws, but we got enough points! 60 points is actually exactly the same amount of points we got last year, but then we got second place. Rosenborg could have won the league in last game of the season, but it ended 3-3 against Sogndal!

We won the cup again! Using only the "worst" players on the team.

Champions League 2037/38

Two close games against Feyernoord, but we won, and that is the important part!

Now then, Tottenham, 4th place last season in the Premier League, and a very hard team! But we beat them 4-1! It did not matter at all that we lost the second game 0-1.

Once again in forgot to a picture of the groups. But I think we had the hardest one. The holder of the CL, Bayern. The holder of the Euro Cup, Bordeaux. And Athletico Madrid, that finished 1 point behind Barcelona in La Liga last year.

European%20Champions%20Cup_%20Overview%2European%20Champions%20Cup_%20Overview%2

I think we might be the most boring team in the CL... But still, we did not finish last, and we played some very good games. Especially the game away at Bayern! And of course when we finish third, we get a chance in the EURO Cup.

EURO%20Cup_%20Overview%20Stages_3.png

Not an easy draw, but we'll do our best!

Kautokeino%20IL_%20Players%20Players_40.

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-6_3.pngWarg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-7_1.png

Henrik Johannesen had an amazing season this year. He is currently out for 6 months, let's just hope he does not suffer for it the next season.

OTHER STUFF

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-4_12.png

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-3_16.png

Congratulations!

I love your progress in terms of this title and the club as a whole with the youth recruitment and constantly improving squad.  The CL group was interesting, and there's lots to take from that.  You've shown you can compete well in Europe, and with the improved youth players and experience gained, with a bit of luck you could go far in that tournament sooner than you think.

On 2.2.2017 at 23:18, Sir_Liam said:

Congratulations!

I love your progress in terms of this title and the club as a whole with the youth recruitment and constantly improving squad.  The CL group was interesting, and there's lots to take from that.  You've shown you can compete well in Europe, and with the improved youth players and experience gained, with a bit of luck you could go far in that tournament sooner than you think.

Thank you! We did much better than I thought we would in the CL. Let's just hope the key players stay, and we might qualifiy next year :)

15 hours ago, deltablue said:

Good run of draws in the CL.

A bit too many draws to be honest.

Youth Intake 2038

The only place we don't have a player with high pot is AML, so that is what I'm hoping for this year!

Three 5* pot players! Awesome! No AML, but I'm still happy!

We got a new feeder club, in Karlruhe this year, and that shows. They send us a good talent in Hillenbrand.

Marc%20Hillenbrand%20JR22b_%20Overview%2

Egil%20Odeskaug%20JR22a_%20Overview%20Pr

Erlend%20Eilertsen%20JR22c_%20Overview%2

Pre Season 2038

Same as last year.

Only two friendlies this season. Why? Because I forgot to arrange more.... Ooops...

The Squad this season

Kautokeino%20IL_%20Players%20Players_41.

Starting XI

GK

CM    -    CM

ST

Strømsnes' contract expires in two years, and he refuses to sign a new one, so I might have to cash in on him soon.

We have a couple of nice talent in the CM, CB and ST position.

EURO Cup 2037/38

After out third place finish in the CL group, we qualified for the EURO Cup knockout stages, and there we got SLB.

Kautokeino%20v%20SLB_%20Overview%20OvervSLB%20v%20Kautokeino_%20Overview%20Overv

In the first game we had no problems at all, and won the game 2-0. But in the second game they really made us work hard! But we won, and that is all that matters.

Next draw

EURO%20Cup_%20Overview%20Stages_4.png

Real Madrid... The hardest team we could get, currently leading La Liga 19 points in front of Barcelona, with 8 games to go...

Real Madrid has a former Kautokeino player in their ranks, and he is pretty good...

Oddgeir%20Skorpen%20JR12a_%20Overview%20

Now then, on to the games.

Kautokeino%20v%20R.%20Madrid_%20Overview

Very very close first game. Quite boring to be honest.

R.%20Madrid%20v%20Kautokeino_%20Overview

We actually scored first in this game, but thats about the only thing we did in this match, and Real was the better team. As they should be...

And someone out there might notice that we do not play in our own stadium. And that is because it's not big enough...

Mid Season 2038

Eliteserien_%20Overview%20Stages_17.pngEliteserien_%20Overview%20Stages-2_18.pn

Very good in defense so far, but our main striker, Johannesen, did not score for 11 hours at one point of the season. But still, we're at the top!

Now then, two big transfers for the club.

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox_48.png

I had to cash in on Strømsnes at this time, as he only had one year left of his contract. And I'm pretty happy with what we got. The biggest transfer in Eliteserien history!

And of course when our best keeper leaves us, we have to get another one.

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-2_27.png

We brought back Jan Tommy Brekke, who we sold to West Ham three years ago for 4.7M!

End of the 2038 season

Eliteserien_%20Overview%20Stages_18.pngEliteserien_%20Overview%20Stages-2_19.pn

We won the league the second year in a row! After we lost 1-2 against Bryne I thought we had screwed it up, but thanks to Molde, who beat Rosenborg in the last game, we managed to win it with two points. We did not score many goals this season, but we also conceded just 16 goals!

Not a good year in the cup. But, as I said in one of the earliest posts, second teams should not be in the cup, and it would be interesting to see what happened if they won it a year. And that is what happened this year!

Norwegian%20Cup_%20Matches%20Fixtures%20

Champions League 2038/39

Because we won the league last year, we do not need to qualify to the groups.

A very hard group for us this year, with Man City, SLB and Dortmund.

Three bad lossed and three very good wins! Beating Dortmund 4-1 at home was special! In the home game against Man City we conceded in the first and in 90+3...

European%20Champions%20Cup_%20Overview%2European%20Champions%20Cup_%20Overview%2

Only one point from SLB, but we are still out. And again, we're in the EURO Cup!

Here is the all the games in the EURO Cup

EURO%20Cup_%20Overview%20Stages_5.png

We get perhaps the easiest team we could get, but of course, still a good team. On thing to notice is that both Molde and Rosenborg made it to the knockout stages as well.

Kautokeino%20IL_%20Players%20Players_42.

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-2_28.pngWarg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-3_17.png

Jes Winter won the PoTS award with 70% of the votes, and that tells us how important he is. After we sold Strømsnes to A.C. Milan (he is the top earner there!), Winter is our most important player, but he has wanted to leave for the last couple of season, but I have held on to him. But suddenly, he wanted to sign a new contract! And of course I signed him up rigth away!

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-6_4.png

Very, very, VERY expensive, but he's worth it! He's on a 5+3 contract!

Two new players with the international debut.

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-5_6.png

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-4_13.png

Other Stuff

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-7_2.png

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox_49.png

I signed Kristi Toma as the U19 manager after he retired, and this happened half a year later!

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-8_1.png

Fantastic career! Just read through the whole thing and the progress you've made is amazing, great to see its effects on Norwegian football too with the CL + EL places increasing and Molde and Rosenborg doing well in Europe too :)

Could you give us another former player update? Would be interesting to see the number of league appearances Skorpen is getting at Real Madrid, as well as how the others that went to the Premier league and beyond are doing. :) 

On 7.2.2017 at 15:34, Tullem said:

Fantastic career! Just read through the whole thing and the progress you've made is amazing, great to see its effects on Norwegian football too with the CL + EL places increasing and Molde and Rosenborg doing well in Europe too :)

Could you give us another former player update? Would be interesting to see the number of league appearances Skorpen is getting at Real Madrid, as well as how the others that went to the Premier league and beyond are doing. :) 

Thank you! Yeah, the norwegian leauge has really grown, and that shows in the money the other teams use to buy players :)

I'll do that! But let's just say that most of the players that left us did not make it in the "big" leagues!

Youth Intake 2039

This year we have a new HoYD, with better stats in every possible way, but worse personality.

But he did good! Three 5* star pot players, one of them from our feeder club Karlsruhe! We don't need any players right now to be honest, but I'm looking forward to see how they develop.

Espen%20Hovland%20JR23a_%20Overview%20Pr

William%20Alhassan%20JR23b_%20Overview%2

Joshua%20Wittrup%20JR23c_%20Overview%20P

He is a bit tiny to be a GK, hopefully he'll grow a couple of cm.

Pre Season 2039

A lot of other games this pre season. So that is why we only had three friendlies.

The Squad this season

Kautokeino%20IL_%20Players%20Players_43.

Starting XI

GK

CM    -    CM

ST

A few things to notice.

We have a lot of good players to chose from at the CM spot, so these two are just the ones that do the best job.

At the striker position Vedø have taken over the spot from Johannesen.

At the CB position, Hillenbrand will soon take the starting position from Zhang Wenbin.

At the next youth intake I want a AML!

Ex Players Watch 2039!

This is a list of ALL the players that we have sold for 100k or more!

From worst to best!

Hans%20Arvola%20JR13i_%20Overview%20Prof

Hans%20Arvola%20JR13i_%20History%20Caree

Steffen%20Dalen%20JR13g_%20Overview%20Pr

Steffen%20Dalen%20JR13g_%20History%20Car

Kim%20Steven%20Sirkka%20JR14f_%20Overvie

Kim%20Steven%20Sirkka%20JR14f_%20History

Finn%20Nome%20JR13h_%20Overview%20Profil

Finn%20Nome%20JR13h_%20History%20Career%

Stig%20Odegaard%20JR13e_%20Overview%20Pr

Stig%20Odegaard%20JR13e_%20History%20Car

Roger%20Haugen%20JR14c_%20Overview%20Pro

Roger%20Haugen%20JR14c_%20History%20Care

Vebjorn%20Atle%20Gamst%20JR15e_%20Overvi

Vebjorn%20Atle%20Gamst%20JR15e_%20Histor

Ernst-Magne%20Raikkionen%20JR16c_%20Over

Ernst-Magne%20Raikkionen%20JR16c_%20Hist

Rolf%20Arne%20Larsen%20JR17g_%20Overview

Rolf%20Arne%20Larsen%20JR17g_%20History%

Asllak%20Seppanen%20JR17c_%20Overview%20

Asllak%20Seppanen%20JR17c_%20History%20C

Finn%20Gaup%20JR16d_%20Overview%20Profil

Finn%20Gaup%20JR16d_%20History%20Career%

Hugo%20Andre%20Norbye%20JR19a_%20Overvie

Hugo%20Andre%20Norbye%20JR19a_%20History

Tor-Mattis%20Thomassen%20JR19b_%20Overvi

Tor-Mattis%20Thomassen%20JR19b_%20Histor

Tobias%20Stromsnes%20JR18a_%20Overview%2

Tobias%20Stromsnes%20JR18a_%20History%20

Oddgeir%20Skorpen%20JR12a_%20Overview%20

Oddgeir%20Skorpen%20JR12a_%20History%20C

There it is! Hopefully this is interesting.

Thanks for that! It certainly is interesting, especially to see so many back in Norway now (and in the lower leagues or having spent time recently in the lower leagues, no less).

Also its fun to look at some of those players and wonder if they regret their decision to move from your club, like Vebjørn Atle Gamst, for instance, who appears to have only made 3 league appearances for first teams in 7 years!

4 hours ago, Tullem said:

Thanks for that! It certainly is interesting, especially to see so many back in Norway now (and in the lower leagues or having spent time recently in the lower leagues, no less).

Also its fun to look at some of those players and wonder if they regret their decision to move from your club, like Vebjørn Atle Gamst, for instance, who appears to have only made 3 league appearances for first teams in 7 years!

No problem! I think that for most of them, they got sold because they played better than they should have. For example, a couple of the players that I used all the time in my two first season in Eliteserien, now play in 4th tier of norwegian football, and they have bad ratings there.

I hope he regrets leaving :p And he should regret it as well, when you look at how far we have come!

EURO Cup 2038/39

So, after we finished third in our CL group, we qualified for the EURO Cup. We got Dinamo Zagreb, one of the easiest teams.

Dinamo%20v%20Kautokeino_%20Overview%20OvKautokeino%20v%20Dinamo_%20Overview%20Ov

No problems at all in the first game, and we hammered them 3-0 in Croatia! In the second game I used some of the youngsters, and it ended 0-0, but we should have won that one as well.

EURO%20Cup_%20Overview%20Stages_7.png

Next up, Torreense. And to be honest, I have never heard of this team (Third tier of football in Portugal at the start of this save.) . And again I thought we had a good draw.

Torreense%20v%20Kautokeino_%20Overview%2Kautokeino%20v%20Torreense_%20Overview%2

A very good first game, and we should maybe have scored more, but 3 away goals is always nice! They second game was boring to be honest.

EURO%20Cup_%20Overview%20Stages-2_5.png

Next up, Rosenborg! Again, I was very happy with this draw! The easiest team we could get!

Rosenborg%20v%20Kautokeino_%20Overview%2Kautokeino%20v%20Rosenborg_%20Overview%2

The first game was very close, and we did not deserve a 2-0 win. We played better in the second game, and we won that one as well.

EURO%20Cup_%20Overview%20Stages-3_3.png

Next team, Valencia! The hardest two games by far!

Kautokeino%20v%20Valencia_%20Overview%20Valencia%20v%20Kautokeino_%20Overview%20

We should have won the first game, but the strikers did not take their chances. But the second game, oh man, what a game! Paavola scored a own goal in the second minute, and I thought it was over then. But we scored two quick goals, and suddenly we were in the lead! They of course scored two more goals, but Joaquin Pettersen saved us in the 90th minute, and he sent us to the EURO Cup finale!!!!

EURO%20Cup_%20Overview%20Stages-4_2.png

In the final we will play Alavés. A big surprise.

Kautokein and Alavés in the EURO Cup final. Who would have guessed that ten years ago. Especially when you look at how they have been yo-yoing up and down the leagues the last decade.

Alaves_%20Overview%20Profile.png

Just gonna put this in a spoiler if someone have jumped over the previous part ;)

Spoiler

Now then, for the finale!

This was our starting XI.

Alaves%20v%20Kautokeino_%20Stats%20Playe

And this is how it all turned out:

Alaves%20v%20Kautokeino_%20Overview%20Ov

We won!!! Oh my lawd! And the most epic thing about this, we were the best team!

KAUTOKEINO IL! EURO CUP WINNERS 2038/39!

Mid Season 2039

Eliteserien_%20Overview%20Stages_19.pngEliteserien_%20Overview%20Stages-2_20.pn

The whole team is a bit hung over after the EURO Cup win. And we only won two out of seven after that (The 3-1 win against Bryne was the first game). Something special must happen if we want to win the league. Molde is too far ahead right now.

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox_50.png

A new record for players in the national team!

And two amazing things!

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-2_29.png

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-3_18.png

6th best league in Europe!

7 hours ago, Sir_Liam said:

Wow, well done! :applause:

Thanks!

5 hours ago, clarkehwbu said:

Just read through all this, amazing progress! Hopefully you'll be making the latter stages of the Champions League soon.

Thank you! I hope that as well, we should be good enough, I think :p

Excellent achievement in Europe. League form dropping off is a bit disappointing, but it's not the end of the world if you don't get into the top two since you've already secured qualification for the Champions League group stage (I think that's how it works?)

Great progress for the league too, I hope the other Norwegian teams are doing well in Europe too

On 11.2.2017 at 00:25, Stocke said:

Excellent achievement in Europe. League form dropping off is a bit disappointing, but it's not the end of the world if you don't get into the top two since you've already secured qualification for the Champions League group stage (I think that's how it works?)

Great progress for the league too, I hope the other Norwegian teams are doing well in Europe too

Thank you. Yes, top two goes straight in to the CL group stages, third place gets a qualification place.

They normally qualify for the knockout stages, so that is good!

End Of the 2039 season

Eliteserien_%20Overview%20Stages_20.pngEliteserien_%20Overview%20Stages-2_21.pn

We did it again! And what a end to the season! We had to beat Molde in the last game to be crowned champions, and that is what we did, 3-0! They had a horrible second half of their season, and that is the only reason we won really. We did not score the most goals this season, but we're at least thight at the back.

And we won the Cup again! The 4-3 over Molde was very good, as we used most of the youngsters that do not play in the league.

Champions League 2039/40

In  my opinion, we got a pretty easy group. At least it could have been much worse. Sporting and RBL are of course the two hardest teams, but Dinamo we beat 3-0 last year, so that should be 6 points.

Well, that was easier that I thought it would be! Only one loss, against RBL, and we won our group!

European%20Champions%20Cup_%20Overview%2

And that is probably the end of our run.

Well, I say that, but look what we did against the current holder of the CL, in the Supercup

Kautokeino%20v%20Chelsea_%20Overview%20O

A very close game, that could have gone both ways to be honest. But we won it, and I don't care! :p

For some reason, there were to awards this year. I hope that it is fixed next year...

Kautokeino%20IL_%20Players%20Players_44.

This picture is taken a few days before our PSG game, and five out of the six players that are injured here usually start our games...

On 12.2.2017 at 18:55, ManUtd1 said:

I'm incredibly late to the party, but congratulations on the Euro Cup win!!!!!!

And, on the Super Cup and progress in the CL!!!  Massive progress!

:applause:

Tahnk you! The last seasons have been incredible!

On 12.2.2017 at 19:02, deltablue said:

Fantastic drama at the end of the season there.

Very very close!

Archived