Switzerland leagues down to tier 7

More than 800 existing clubs in following levels:

- Raiffeisen Super League (10 clubs)
- Brack.ch Challenge League (10 clubs)
- Première Ligue Promotion (16 clubs)
- Première Ligue (3 divisions of 14 clubs)
- Deuxième Ligue interrégionale (6 divisions of 14 clubs)
- Deuxième Ligue régionale (17 divisions of 14 clubs)
- Troisième Ligue (34 divisions of 12 clubs)

Competitions are partially fictional (I kicked the U21 teams from the regular championships and added a bunch of imaginary regional cups) to make it more fun to play. Also added a big bunch of fictional referees with random characteristics to avoid getting always the same ref. The Liechtensteiner Cup is also featured.

I also made some competition logos included in the zip archive. They are meant to be used specifically with the fmf file. Just put the "Suisse" folder in the appropriate place (Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017\graphics\logos\) and don't forget to clear the cache and to activate the "reload skin" option in the preferences menu.

Hope you like it, feedback would be appreciated.

Click here to download: Suisse.zip 

CH1.png

CH2.png

CH3.png

CH4.png

CH5.png

CH6.png

The problem is that the swiss regional leagues are packed with second, third and sometimes even fourth teams associated with particular clubs. I didn't want those to appear in the game. Thus, there aren't enough first teams in Switzerland to go down to tier 9. This is why I made only 34 championships for the 7th tier when there are 46 in real life.

Quite a lot of teams that I incorporated in the 7th tier championships are playing in the 9th tier IRL.

Btw, I used the very handy official website of the swiss football league to set up my database: http://www.football.ch

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible for somebody to add a U21 or U23 Reserve league to this? I've tried a couple times now and nothing works. By taking out the U21 teams in lower leagues its left each team with a vacant u21 slot that doesn't play in any league. 

I made some minor corrections in the file (the cup draws are now less predictable and some phases have been renamed). All the pro and semi-pro clubs (tiers 1 to 4) now have U21 teams competing in 6 different championships (13 teams each) and a junior cup.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived