Decent little tactic (EME)

Having some decent success with the attached tactic (enhanced match engine). just thought I'd share, only tested below prem but has over-achieved at each club managed.

to defend a lead (winning by two goals at HT, or leading by a single goal with 20 mins left) I switch to defensive mentality and drag the middle striker and place him between the two DC's and change his role to limited defender. This works pretty well.

IMG_4582.PNG

IMG_4583.PNG

That seems like a very demanding tactic.  BBMs like to have a lot of stamina and better than average stats to consistently perform at a high level.  And CF is typically reserved for top talents with great mental and physical stats.  Lesser players don't typically perform as well in those roles.  Have you tried being more specific with your instructions (AF/P)?

2 hours ago, veerus said:

That seems like a very demanding tactic.  BBMs like to have a lot of stamina and better than average stats to consistently perform at a high level.  And CF is typically reserved for top talents with great mental and physical stats.  Lesser players don't typically perform as well in those roles.  Have you tried being more specific with your instructions (AF/P)?

BBM in FMM2017 does not need more stamina. Their consumption is acceptable.

1 hour ago, veerus said:

Hm.. mine always die in 60-70 minutes.  I'll have to give it a try again.

You can check by playing him with other roles. For example, CM.

In my experience, the high work rate (hiding attribute) will increase the condition consumption.

Archived