krlenjushka

FM17 FIFA Nations League

23 posts in this topic

940px_World_Map_FIFA2_svg.png

226 nations are arranged in leagues using latest FIFA rankings. 211 FIFA members + 15 non-FIFA nations. Games are played from january to december.

-All other senior international competitions are disabled - also there is no friendlies anymore-

FIFA Gold League - 12 nations - 1 relegated, 4 in relegation playoff

FIFA Silver League - 12 nations - 1 promoted, 4 in promotion playoff ,1 relegated , 4 in relegation playoff

FIFA Bronze League - 12 nations - 1 promoted, 4 in promotion playoff, 1 relegated , 4 in relegation playoff

FIFA League 1 - 20 nations in 2 groups - 1 promoted, 1 relegated , 4 in relegation playoff

FIFA League 2 - 40 nations in 4 groups - 1 promoted, 1 relegated , 4 in relegation playoff

FIFA League 3 - 80 nations in 8 groups - 1 promoted, 1 relegated , 4 in relegation playoff

FIFA League 4 - 50 nations in 5 groups - 3 promoted + 1 best ranked 4th team

FIFA Cup of Nations - 226 nations in cup stage - 1 match, final on neutral stadium

U-21 leagues are arranged same as senior leagues

When you start game choose Finland and December 2015 or 2016(its up to you). You can choose different country-Finland is option because start in december.

5HAJvRR.png

ip3T9oE.png

If you want to have more players in smaller nations or U-21 squads you need to load more players-choose advanced here:

zsfnq96.png

You can choose "Current international players" and "Players from top division clubs" but these 2 options will load over 80k players. Its up to you and your PC :D

A1WiRMm.png

One information: in last 2 years this file was broken after march update so if you want to play this file 100% sure after update - go offline with steam couple days before final update. When i test everything on 17.3 i will release information about playability.

This file is compatible with 17.2 now.

DOWNLOAD

13 hours ago, Koala said:

How do you download the game

Its not finished-soon...

13 hours ago, Koala said:

How do you download the game

Just wait until he finish it, then he'll post a link.

Download link is in post #1. This is test version and if you find any issues please let me know.

Enjoy!

Great done!

Would it be possible to have also continental cups?

27 minutes ago, Yespy13 said:

Great done!

Its completely new system. Never tried to create something like that. Maybe in the future

How do I download the game?? I don't get it I download the pdf via the link you give me but how do I link that up with football manager 2017 ON my computer??

is this okay with the new patch?

DW FM17 was the first FM i got and therefore I'm kinda a noob on putting the custom data in the right place. Fixed now. Excellent game - it would be awesome if someone created like 2 or 3 tiers for each confederation and then there could be a world cup/champions league based on the top teams in each confederation. 

On 3/2/2017 at 16:46, Dax_ said:

is this okay with the new patch?

I dont know TBH. I wasnt here last month so... My FM is still on 17.2 and i will not make any update before someone confirm this is playable on 17.3

i tried this on 17.3 and i think everything is ok. if anyone notices something please let me know

On 1/4/2017 at 07:23, Yespy13 said:

Great done!

What if you had like a completely different edit where national teams were sorted into leagues by confederation (which would have pro/rel) and a certain amount from eachwent into a 'Champions League' each year??

I think this is possible but dont have time for this right now

Is this possible to find on steam workshop or to download as .FM file type?

The .FMF file type does not work for me when trying to extract. Can anybody help? What do I do with the file once downloaded?

Just copy file in editor data folder and play

I have moved the file to editor data files inside my editor 2017 folder. When I load the game is there anything i need to do? 

I press start new career and it says"No custom editor data files" below the 17.3 data base, yet I have moved the file in the editor data folder. Am I missing something?

Not editor 2017 folder.

Go to: my documents/sports interactive/football manager 2017/editor data      - and copy this file in that folder.

This is if u use windows

One question i have for this database.I would love to download and play it! I want to ask if all the orther continentac competitions for nations are still play or they stop working cause of the nations league?