Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
howarthjd

Issues with in game store

Im having issues with the in game store in FMM2017, I have bought both the managers son unlockable and the improved training ground unlockable and although the payment went through neither has appeared in my game. I have gone back to store to try buying them again and now nothing happens when I click on them.

Both unlockables were bought in different saves so it isnt the save file thats at fault.

These unlockables apply to the save they were bought in. The manager's son takes a week or so to take effect (you'll see a news item about your son coming into the squad). The training ground improvement also applies to the save it was bought in, check your team's general info page to see what level your facilities are.

The fact that the items aren't re-purchaseable suggests that they are taking effect, since you can actually buy multiple sons for the same save (you can only buy a 2nd once the 1st has appeared).

On the save where I bought the son I have progressed right through to the next season and he still hasnt appearred, on the save where I bought the training ground improvement my facilities have stayed at Adequate / Average.

I can no longer purchase either of these unlockables in any save as nothing happens when I click them but if I click on Expand Stadium it takes me to the payment page as I havent tried to buy that yet.

17 minutes ago, howarthjd said:

On the save where I bought the son I have progressed right through to the next season and he still hasnt appearred, on the save where I bought the training ground improvement my facilities have stayed at Adequate / Average.

I can no longer purchase either of these unlockables in any save as nothing happens when I click them but if I click on Expand Stadium it takes me to the payment page as I havent tried to buy that yet.

Are you on Google Play or Amazon?

23 minutes ago, SephDarkheart said:

so if we unlock it normally we can stack multiple sons the same way then

I believe so, although I've not tried that before.

4 minutes ago, howarthjd said:

Google Play

Can you confirm that the transactions have gone through properly i.e. has the payment actually gone through? Something might have stalled it on Google's end. 

Edit: Also try signing out/in of Google Play.

2 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

Can you confirm that the transactions have gone through properly i.e. has the payment actually gone through? Something might have stalled it on Google's end. 

I have recieved the reciepts for both and they appear as purchased items under history on my account in the play store.

8 minutes ago, howarthjd said:

I have recieved the reciepts for both and they appear as purchased items under history on my account in the play store.

Email help@sega.co.uk detailing the issue, they can cancel these purchases so you can try again.