How addicted are you to FM?

How addicted are you? I love FM17 but haven't yet got into the game. I won't touch it for a day or so then go on and spend hours on it aha. I started a save last week and have yet to play my 10th match in the season which I feel guilty about lol. How much do you all play? 

Hours clocked on each game [that I have installed on Steam]:

FM15 - 563

FM16 - 561

FM17 - 744 (so far)

I'm not young free and single either, I don't know how I've managed so many hours with being married with kids and plenty of other commitments and responsibilities. 

1 hour ago, ..Valhalla.. said:

Hours clocked on each game [that I have installed on Steam]:

FM15 - 563

FM16 - 561

FM17 - 744 (so far)

I'm not young free and single either, I don't know how I've managed so many hours with being married with kids and plenty of other commitments and responsibilities. 

Do you find yourself playing it at daft o clock in the morning and guzzling coffee in work? I do! 

My hours are very high, mainly because I generally leave the game running when I'm working from home, here's my hours:-

FM12 1201hrs

FM13 1302hrs

FM14 1292hrs

FM15 1069hrs

FM16 2024hrs

FN17 862hrs

High numbers but I think CM 01/02 would top all those hours above as my most played version.

17 minutes ago, Champfan10 said:

My hours are very high, mainly because I generally leave the game running when I'm working from home, here's my hours:-

FM12 1201hrs

FM13 1302hrs

FM14 1292hrs

FM15 1069hrs

FM16 2024hrs

FN17 862hrs

High numbers but I think CM 01/02 would top all those hours above as my most played version.

862h 2 months after release! You have lot of time to play...

Very addicted!  Still playing FM15 with the level 9 database.

I love to get deeply immersed into it so I run it with as many major leagues as possible to the lowest level possible.

It takes ages for the game to process but I just run it on the laptop and go and do other things while the game processes.

If I'm lucky, I'll get to play one match per day - progressing the game by a week in a real time day and I watch all the matches full length including the U18's and U21's - it's my own version of an alternate reality LOL!

TBH, if I was playing 4/5 matches a day it would take away some of the realism for me.

In my current game I am 3/4 though my 4th season as manager of Garforth Town in the Northern Counties East Premier League, sitting 5 points clear of Brigg at the top of the league having finished 4th last season (defeated in P/O semi final), 3rd the season before (defeated in P/O semi final) and 6th in my 1st season, missing out on the P/O's on goal difference thanks to conceding a last minute equaliser!

Total time elapsed 5,144 hours but like I said, a lot of that would have been when the computer was idle, waiting for me to advance it by pressing continue which can be a long time if I'm busy and I'm still on 2015's release. 

My Steam hours on FM to date:

FM11 - 68 (probably over 1000 if I include non-Steam hours)

FM12 - did not play

FM13 - 3,145 (so far...)

FM14 - did not play

FM15 - 196

FM16 - 299 (could still increase)

FM17 - 120 so far

I'm currently not playing the game due to a Masters essay being due on 4th Jan but:

FM11 - 807 hours

FM12 - 1448 hours

FM13 - 3012 hours

FM14 - 3673 hours

FM15 - 1231 hours

FM16 - 1480 hours

FM17 - 294 hours

= total 11,218 hours

I'm married, studying a masters and I have a full time job...

The worst thing about fm17 is I'll start playing at 3-4pm and then I look at clock and it's 5-6am love how u get lost into the game.. or you yell at ur monitor for your player missing a penalty or goalie letting in a crap goal and people come downstairs and ask if I'm ok lol

Archived