Sports Interactive Community

I have noticed on football manager mobile 17 that multiple teams in the championship are missing first team players, I am playing as Reading and noticed that they are missing four or five players, summer transfers like Callumn Harriot and Sandro wieser and academy products Liam Kelly and Dominic Samuel, all who have made multiple appearances with the first team this year. But there are many other teams with thin rosters in the league. I am playing with large database turned on as well.

Can you confirm what DB type you are using? ie. England solo, England multi etc. Is England a primary or a secondary league?

4 hours ago, Jack Joyce said:

Can you confirm what DB type you are using? ie. England solo, England multi etc. Is England a primary or a secondary league?

England multi, England is the primary league and then I have Germany Italy and Spain as secondary leagues, thanks

This seems to be due to the large amount of loans Reading have out atm. Although all but Liam Kelly are in the squad if you run an English solo large DB (Kelly only broke into the team after the game came out, might be in after January).