Old Font

StakkioMCFC

1 hour ago, duccio said:

I looked at some old screenshots and one font used in the game is possibly Chianti BT Bold. If you have CM4, you will likely be able find fonts among the game's files. CM4 seems to be available for download for free aswell (probably legally?).

It looks like but it isn't. It's more rounded.

You have not provided a screenshot, so its difficult to say what you are looking at. That being said, I did some digging up. Here michaeltmurrayuk says it should be Humanist777 Black BT (version mfgpctt-v4.4). That font is rather similar to Chianti BT Bold, but looks less like the one on the old screenshots I referred to earlier. Maybe that screencapture is of a wrong game version though (or the font in the game had been replaced). I found this "directory listing" (perhaps the wrong game version again), and tt0756m_.ttf (VAG Rounded BT) resembles the font on this screenshot, but isn't a perfect match. I do not immediately recognize the font on the last screenshot, so if its the one you are after, the best bet is to look what fonts are present among the files within CM4 03/04. Unless of course someone can come up with the correct font.

Archived