FM-17 The Giant 70 Challenge (Requires claassens Mega Pack)

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/21/2017 at 17:58, TheEarl said:

My biggest apologize for not responding here for ages. I fell totally out of interest for FM for a good half year. I will return now, but somewhat less interested than before.

Great progress for @Sankalan and @oohlala111  hope you will continue with this challenge again sometime.

@bigmattb28 hope you get lucky this time around.

@winterburnsilva you can post update here as often or seldom as you want, can see in your own post you have played a few seasons. Good luck in Albania, and hope you get success there too. A small note here just telling us how many seasons you have played and to what success would be appreciated though.

@vikeologist I also hope this challenge can kick off again, I will try to do a restart myself in a few days from now, as I think all my prior savegames in FM17 are gone.

Well I just bought a gaming laptop that straight from the box is faulty so that's getting sent back I was going to restart AGAIN but will continue with the save I just did start for now on my current older laptop. All being well will actually get somewhere with this!

Not going to write a very long update here. But as my last attempt is gone I had to restart

I once again got the job as manager of ASEC Mimosas in Ivory Coast after TP Mazembe turned my interview down.

This time I played in African Champions League and both National Cup and League Cup of 2016. None of them where a success. But once the proper season started it was a hole other ball game.

We won the league by 4 points clear of AFAD Djekanou. Out total stats for the league was 20 wins, 1 draw and 5 losses.

In the National Cup (FA-Cup) we won every game, the final 4-2 a.e.t. as Africa Sports stretched us all the way.

In the League Cup we even needed penalties in the final to beat Sewe. But boy was it deserved. 39-5 was the shot count and still the game ended 2-2. After 6 penalties the victory was ours though.

3 titles in 1 year is a great start, I didn't feel like staying there so I have moved on to Hearts of Oak in Ghana. The reputation of my manager was up to 40%, but has dropped to 35% now. Hearts of Oak only managed 6th place last season, so I am there to bring them success.

Number of trophies completed: 3/70 (Ivorian Premier Division, Ivorian National Cup, Ivorian League Cup.)

9 hours ago, oohlala111 said:

@TheEarl I believe it is around 40% but I'll check tomorrow

Great. Mine is almost there also. Hope you liked the Leaderboards? And hope to see you on top of it soon ;)

@streety hope you will join us, and please let us know if you start this.

@_Crooked_ wish you could get FM17, isn't it a great offer for it now?

I will continue this challenge for as long as possible, but because it requires expansions made by others (at least 3 leagues per continent, it will sure take some time before its possible to play on FM18. So for those who wish to take part here, I encourage to use FM17 for some time still.)

1 minute ago, oohlala111 said:

I loved the leaderboards @TheEarl :D I'm just loading up my save so I can find my manager repuation and continue the save :) 

Great. Good luck still :)

I am in my second season now, and will continue later today. But not sure if I can complete the season. Update will come as soon as the second season is over, but that might be next week in real time.

Time for a new update from me then. After the 2016/17 season with ASEC Mimosas, I moved to Ghana. The second strongest club in the league was available so I became the manager of Hearts of Oak.

The seasons are a bit different, so I had to wait for February 2018 to play any competitive matches. The club finished only 6th last season, so no continental competitions for us. They had a good economy that allowed me to do several signings. Yancoub Meite joined from ASEC and I also got a future deal for a big potential player from my previous club named Noel Fofana. He would not join until 2019 though, so it depends whether I will stay that long at a club.

The biggest rival is Asante Kotoko who has more money and a slightly better squad than us. We started the season brilliantly though, and didn't loose for the first 15 games. In the end it became a very close race with Asante and thanks to playing 1-1 both home and away we could stay 3 points clear winning at 77 points.

Stats for the league:

30 games - 24 wins - 5 draws - 1 loss - 83 goals - 15 conceded - 77 points

There is one National Cup in Ghana, and we had pretty much the easiest possible draw all the way. First Premiership team we faced was the Semi Final against Ashanti Gold, a big 6-2 win. In the Final we won 1-0 against Medeama SC , the only team that beat us in the league.

So a double in the first season in Ghana is not bad.

Manager reputation is now 45% and I hold a Continental B License.

Overall win percentage as a manager is 77%.

Best player of the season was winger Samuel Owusu with 20 goals and 13 assists in 35 games as a winger not bad at all. In fact Owusu was the only African based player to be voted into the African XI of the year. He also was voted the best player on the continent.

For the next season, I have decided to stay with Hearts of Oak. This is to try and gain some Continental trophy, but mostly to wait for an opening at a South African club. 

Ghana approached me early 2019 to become national manager, I turned it down to apply for Senegal (a much better team), but I was rejected so it will be another season as only club manager.

Challenge completion

Overall 5/70 trophies (Ivorian Premier League, Ivorian FA Cup, Ivorian League Cup, Ghana Premier League, Ghana National Cup)

Africa 2/3 leagues

Cups 3/25 cups

The Earls Giant Quest

2019 - Hearts of Oak

League: Ghana Premier League

Continental: African Champions League

My second season with Hearts of Oak was a test to see how well we could do in Africa Champions League, but I expected to leave the club in the summer to find a stronger club. My hopes was to find a South African club participating in Confederations Cup, and then bring glory to win a third African League and hope for some continental glory as well. For sure I couldn't win anymore with HoO?

League:

We started extremely well and didn't loose for how many games. This time around we could finally win a game at home against Asante Kotoko and draw away. AK followed us for half a season though, refusing to drop points as well. We didn't score as many goals as last season, but where even more stable in defense. My team was stronger in depth and also slightly better in quality. Young striker Joel Touchukwu was brought in for free, and he promised to be a really good goalscorer. Finally we won the league on 79 points, 7 points clear of Asante Kotoko. The one game we lost really bugged me, as we could easily have been invincibles.

League stats:

30 - 25 - 4 - 1 - 70-13 - 79

Cup:

We didn't need to win this one either, but again we got easy draws right from the start. 6-2 over Metro in the first round, was followed by 2-0 over Mighty Jets in the second round. Third round was a 3-0 victory over B.A. UnitedSt.Mirren (GHA) was crushed 5-0 in the Quarter Final before we finally met Premier League opponents. Ashanti Gold was the opponents in the Semi Final as last year. This time around we only won by 2-1. Aduana Stars in the Final could actually score 3 goals, but still we won 5-3 for another domestic double. Actually you could call it a treble as we won the Super Cup at the start of the season beating Medeama SC by 3-0. Super Cups dont matter here so not always going to mention them.

Champions League:

Preliminary round against Wydad Casablanca could have been tough enough. 3-0 at home and 2-2 away was good enough. FC Kondzo in the first round, 2-1 away and 2-0 at home secured second round, and a possible routing to Confederations Cup if we lost. No need for that though as we smashed Canon Yaounde 4-0 away and 3-1 at home. Group Stage started out crazy, we faced JSM Bejaia away first. The easiest team but still away, we want rampant winning 9-1. Touchukwu scored 5 goals. Then Club Africain at home and another 5-0 win. Thats when we finally lost away to Al-Ahly by 2-3. But we won the remaining matches 3-0 away to Club Africain, 5-2 at home to JSM Bejaia and 1-0 at home to Al-Ahly. That gave us group victory and a Semi Final against my former team ASEC Mimosas. 2-1 win in both matches secured a final against favorites Kaizer Chiefs. There was no stopping us now and 3-1 win away was wrapped up by 2-0 win at home. Touchukwu scored an amazing 18 goals in Champions League and the guy only played 8 of the 16 matches due to not reaching the initial registration. Averaging 2 goals per game in a Champions League is just amazing.

After the season:

I left when my contract ran out to take over Swiss club Sion. I was turned down by St.Etienne and was looking for a possible International job, but declined to apply for Mali. No South African club was available so I moved to Europe. This means I have to go back to Africa to complete the continent later. Hearts of Oak went on to compete in the World Club Cup but lost both their matches in that competition.

CAREER OVERVIEW

Season by season stats:

2016-2017 ASEC Mimosas - Ligue 1 (Ivory Coast) - Winners - Won League Cup - Won FA Cup 

2018 Hearts of Oak - Premier Division - Winners - Won FA Cup

2019 Hearts of Oak - Premier Division - Winners - Won FA Cup - Won African Champions League - Won Super Cup

Total landmarks:

6/70

Specific landmarks:

2/25 domestic league titles (2/3 for African continent) - 2016/17 (Ivory Coast with ASEC Mimosas) - 2018 and 2019 (Ghana with Hearts of Oak)

3/25 domestic cup titles (2 different countries) - 2017 FA Cup (Ivory Coast with ASEC Mimosas) - 2017 League Cup (Ivory Coast with ASEC Mimosas) - 2018 and 2019 National Cup (Ghana with Hearts of Oak)

1/9 continental titles - 2019 African Champions League (with Hearts of Oak)

Total matches played:

133 matches - 108 wins - 13 draws - 12 losses - 356 goals scored - 102 goals conceded - 81% win percentage

Overall top goalscorer:

Razak Omotoyossi (Benin) - 61 goals

Best XI:

Goalkeeper: Daniel Agyei (Ghana) - Hearts of Oak - 84 matches - 4,27 HoF Points

Right back: Marc Goua (Ivory Coast) - ASEC Mimosas - 49 matches - 2 goals - 11 assists - 4,85 HoF Points

Centre back: Kemokho Cissokho (Senegal) - Hearts of Oak - 67 matches - 3 goals - 1 assist - 4,11 HoF Points

Centre back: Armand Boti Bi Tie (Ivory Coast) - ASEC Mimosas - 43 matches - 3 goals - 2 assists - 4,02 HoF Points

Left back: Ruffin N'Gouan (Ivory Coast) - ASEC Mimosas - 51 matches - 4 goals - 9 assists - 5,09 HoF Points

Central Midfielder: Dalla Coulibaly (Ivory Coast) - ASEC Mimosas - 41 matches - 8 goals - 10 assists - 5,19 HoF Points

Central Midfielder: Yancoub Meite (Ivory Coast) - ASEC Mimosas/Hearts of Oak - 63 matches - 7 goals - 9 assists - 5,70 HoF Points

Central Midfielder: Jonathan Ghansah (Ghana) - Hearts of Oak - 66 matches - 25 goals - 19 assists - 7,79 HoF Points

Right Winger: Moussa Traore (Ivory Coast) - ASEC Mimosas - 48 matches - 15 goals - 16 assists - 6,96 HoF Points

Left Winger: Samuel Owusu (Ghana) - Hearts of Oak - 76 matches - 27 goals - 34 assists - 9,28 HoF Points

Striker: Razak Omotoyossi (Benin) - Hearts of Oak - 68 matches - 61 goals - 12 assists - 11,75 HoF Points

Manager reputation and badges:

60% reputation - Continental A License

Spoken languages:

Fluent: Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, English, German and French

3 minutes ago, TurtleNick said:

I might try to get back to this soon, but I'm doing a save in Andorra and somehow fluked my way in to the CL in 2021/2022, so it may not be for a while.

Understandable, good luck with Andorra save, hope to see you back at some point ;)

The Earls Giant Quest

2019/20 - FC Sion

League: Raffeisen Super League

Like I said I took a move to FC Sion in Switzerland. Sometimes when you change clubs you have to wait for a while to get into action, but other times you come in the middle of a season like I did here. The club had underperformed and sat 8th out of 10 teams. The Swiss league plays 4 times against each other for a total of 36 matches. We still had 21 matches to play and not far up to the top half of the table. I gambled in the interview and maxed our proposition to at top half finish. We where already knocked out of the Schweizer Cup, so only the league to play for.

League:

First 8 matches went really well, with 6 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss. Winning 1-0 at home to Basel was a definitely highlight. We made a lot of ground and found ourselves in 4th position already. The next 6 matches was just so so, with 2 wins and 4 draws, but 0 losses. The other teams kept losing points as well and still we where in the top flight. 2 straight wins, saw us actually top of the league in an amazing pick up. Then we lost a goal bonanza 4-5 at home to Grasshoppers before we drew 2-2 away to bottom team Lugano. With 3 games remaining we where 2nd three points behind St.Gallen and equal to Basel and Young Boys. The three final games would be St.Gallen at home, and then 2 straight away matches against Basel and Young Boys. Everything would settle in those matches. In the end we would need 2 wins and a draw against Basel it proved, but we lost 1-3 to Basel and won the other two matches. Finishing second to mighty Basel was still an overachievement.

Final League table:

Basel - 36 - 17 - 11 - 8 - 57-35 - 62

FC Sion - 36 - 17 - 8 - 11 - 74-56 - 59

Young Boys - 36 - 16 - 8 - 12 - 50-45 - 56

FC St.Gallen - 36 - 17 - 5 - 14 - 47-47 - 56

After the season:

I will definitely stay another season to try and win some Swiss trophies, and I don't like to move clubs too often, as it can come back and haunt you in future interviews. I also hope to finally get an International job.

CAREER OVERVIEW

Season by season stats:

2016-2017 ASEC Mimosas - Ligue 1 (Ivory Coast) - Winners - Won League Cup - Won FA Cup 

2018 Hearts of Oak - Premier Division - Winners - Won FA Cup

2019 Hearts of Oak - Premier Division - Winners - Won FA Cup - Won African Champions League - Won Super Cup

2019/20 FC Sion - Raffeisen Super League - 2nd in the league - Already knocked out of Schweizer Cup when I took over.

Total landmarks:

6/70

Specific landmarks:

2/25 domestic league titles (2/3 for African continent) - 2016/17 (Ivory Coast with ASEC Mimosas) - 2018 and 2019 (Ghana with Hearts of Oak)

3/25 domestic cup titles (2 different countries) - 2017 FA Cup (Ivory Coast with ASEC Mimosas) - 2017 League Cup (Ivory Coast with ASEC Mimosas) - 2018 and 2019 National Cup (Ghana with Hearts of Oak)

Total matches played:

154 matches - 120 wins - 19 draws - 15 losses - 411 goals scored - 136 goals conceded - 77% win percentage

Overall top goalscorer:

Best XI:

Goalkeeper: Daniel Agyei (Ghana) - Hearts of Oak - 84 matches - 4,27 HoF Points

Right back: Marc Goua (Ivory Coast) - ASEC Mimosas - 49 matches - 2 goals - 11 assists - 4,85 HoF Points

Centre back: Kemokho Cissokho (Senegal) - Hearts of Oak - 67 matches - 3 goals - 1 assist - 4,11 HoF Points

Centre back: Doneil Henry (Canada) - FC Sion - 16 matches - 2 goals - 0 assists - 4,29 HoF Points

Left back: Ruffin N'Gouan (Ivory Coast) - ASEC Mimosas - 51 matches - 4 goals - 9 assists - 5,09 HoF Points

Central Midfielder: Lewis Baker (England) - FC Sion - 16 matches - 7 goals - 6 assists - 6,63 HoF Points

Central Midfielder: Yancoub Meite (Ivory Coast) - ASEC Mimosas/Hearts of Oak - 63 matches - 7 goals - 9 assists - 5,70 HoF Points

Central Midfielder: Jonathan Ghansah (Ghana) - Hearts of Oak - 66 matches - 25 goals - 19 assists - 7,79 HoF Points

Right Winger: Noel Fofana (Ivory Coast) - ASEC Mimosas/Hearts of Oak/FC Sion - 55 matches - 9 goals - 17 assists - 7,71 HoF Points

Left Winger: Samuel Owusu (Ghana) - Hearts of Oak - 76 matches - 27 goals - 34 assists - 9,28 HoF Points

Striker: Razak Omotoyossi (Benin) - Hearts of Oak - 68 matches - 61 goals - 12 assists - 11,75 HoF Points

60% reputation - Continental A License

Spoken languages:

17 minutes ago, Ronaldo Beckham said:

Yeah I am tempted but I don't think I will have enough time to complete this for FM17, it was a big commitment to do the Ultimate Challenge, I am just enjoying doing short term saves but I might be tempted to give this a try in a week or 2 and see how I get on, I will post in here if I start it, thank you for mentioning me @TheEarl

Very welcome.

I understand people want to move to FM18 when it comes out, but this challenge will have to stay on FM17 until a new Megapack is released for 18 so should still be some time to do this.

Also I don't expect people to finish this very easily, so I keep a Leaderboard to see the progress and would love to have people doing this just to see how far they get and what routes people might take.

The problem for me in regards to completing this challenge has been the fact that I have so many save files. I do this so if I'm bored of a particular save, I can do another one but I feel like I should keep to a smaller amount of saves in FM18 and set a certain amount of seasons to play or a set amount of trophies to win before moving on to a new save (apart from challenges like this of course!!)

I still have time before the FM18 Megapack so I should be able to win a few more trophies in this challenge (I won 4-1 in the first leg of the Asian Champions League quarter-finals, so I have a decent chance of winning that particular trophy!)

23 hours ago, oohlala111 said:

The problem for me in regards to completing this challenge has been the fact that I have so many save files. I do this so if I'm bored of a particular save, I can do another one but I feel like I should keep to a smaller amount of saves in FM18 and set a certain amount of seasons to play or a set amount of trophies to win before moving on to a new save (apart from challenges like this of course!!)

I still have time before the FM18 Megapack so I should be able to win a few more trophies in this challenge (I won 4-1 in the first leg of the Asian Champions League quarter-finals, so I have a decent chance of winning that particular trophy!)

Sounds great, still good luck!

On 9/2/2017 at 18:55, oohlala111 said:

You're not the only one mate! The amount of times I've started a save with an idea in mind just to restart again. I've actually restarted this challenge at least 4 ties, currently on with this and am in Wales so hopefully may actually get somewhere with it this time.

5 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

You're not the only one mate! The amount of times I've started a save with an idea in mind just to restart again. I've actually restarted this challenge at least 4 ties, currently on with this and am in Wales so hopefully may actually get somewhere with it this time.

Good luck in Wales mate, and hope to see some updates from you in the future. The fun with this challenge is that you are bound to visit countries you have never managed in before.

11 hours ago, oohlala111 said:

@TheEarl I know that MrDemus started in Guatemala, if that counts...

In other news, I'm nearly into January 2026 :D 

Thats right, almost forgot that. That leaves South America as the only continent no one choosed to start in.

I am still early in my first full season with Sion, but there was so much transfer activity in and out I feel slightly tired already :p lol

On 9/4/2017 at 09:58, TheEarl said:

Good luck in Wales mate, and hope to see some updates from you in the future. The fun with this challenge is that you are bound to visit countries you have never managed in before.

Enjoying it so far mate, will get an update up when I get in from work. Am in January first season so not done much yet.

Just now, bigmattb28 said:

Enjoying it so far mate, will get an update up when I get in from work. Am in January first season so not done much yet.

Good to hear your underway, so hope you can get through the first season mate ;)

The Earls Giant Quest

2020/21 - FC Sion

League: Raffeisen Super League

This season was very close for a very long time. We stayed around 1 point behind Basel for God knows how many rounds. The internal matches against Basel didn't go too well, but we won almost every match against the 8 other teams possible. Whenever we dropped a point so did Basel. Finally around 3/4 into the season, Basel slipped up loosing a few games. This gave us the chance to grab the lead and extend it with a few points. In the end we wrapped up the season with 1 game to go. Providing the top 3 of the table you can see how much the two best teams dominated this seasons campaign:

Final League table:

FC Sion - 36 - 26 - 6 - 4 - 74-22 - 84

FC Basel - 36 - 26 - 2 - 8 - 70-35 - 80

Young Boys - 36 - 18 - 9 - 9 - 69-41 - 63

Schweizer Cup:

Old Boys where swept away 4-1 in the first round. Tuggen 3-0 in the second round, both matches away. Then Servette FC 2-0 in the quarter final. FC Sankt Gallen in the semi final was the first game against Raiffeisen opponents. A 2-1 win away was enough to see us through to the final. The Final of course against FC Basel. We took the lead by Johan Condes goal in the 56th minute. Basel equalized, and I thought the game would go to extra time, when we secured a rare win over Basel from a goal by Antonini Culina 1,5 minute into stoppage time. Cup winners and The Double!!!

After the season:

I also got a job at South Africa, but only played a friendly so far. No overall best XI this time cause its so much dominated by Sion players, I will leave it for the next update.

We played in Europa League also, and got through from the group stage, only to be knocked out by West Ham in the first KO round.

CAREER OVERVIEW

Season by season stats:

2016-2017 ASEC Mimosas - Ligue 1 (Ivory Coast) - Winners - Won League Cup - Won FA Cup 

2018 Hearts of Oak - Premier Division - Winners - Won FA Cup

2019/20 FC Sion - Raffeisen Super League - 2nd in the league - Already knocked out of Schweizer Cup when I took over.

2020/21 FC Sion - Raiffeisen Super League - Winners - Won Schweizer Cup - 1st KO round of Europa League 

Total landmarks:

8/70

Specific landmarks:

3/25 domestic league titles (2/3 for African continent and 1/3 for European continent) - 2016/17 (Ivory Coast with ASEC Mimosas) - 2018 and 2019 (Ghana with Hearts of Oak) - 2020/21 (Switzerland with FC Sion)

4/25 domestic cup titles (3 different countries) - 2017 FA Cup (Ivory Coast with ASEC Mimosas) - 2017 League Cup (Ivory Coast with ASEC Mimosas) - 2018 and 2019 National Cup (Ghana with Hearts of Oak) - 2020/21 Schweizer Cup (Switzerland with FC Sion)

Total matches played:

209 matches - 160 wins - 28 draws - 21 losses - 529 goals scored - 179 goals conceded - 76% win percentage

Overall top goalscorer:

65% reputation - Continental Pro License

Spoken languages:

1 hour ago, TheEarl said:

We are going to round 10.000 views in this challenge any time now. Anyone have a wish for what they would like to see in this challenge, updates, photos, hints/tips etc.?

Yeah Mate The European Championship Instead Of The Nations League. Just Think Is A Bigger Tournament.

24 minutes ago, pug 407 said:

Yeah Mate The European Championship Instead Of The Nations League. Just Think Is A Bigger Tournament.

Thanks for that @pug 407 this needs clarification. Competitions can have many names depending on if you use names fix or not. The intention here has always been what you suggested, not the Nations League, which is a tournament planned to be scheduled, but never really happened in the real life. The tournament required to win here is the European Championships. 

The last of this tournament to be held in real life was 2016 in France: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Euro_2016

So when you compare Giant-70 Challenge to Ultimate Football Manager Challenge, you need to win the same 7 tournaments for International teams as you do there, but in addition you need Oceania Cup, Olympics and CHAN

So I will try to make this clearer in the opening post.

Thanks for the heads up ;)

2 hours ago, TheEarl said:

Thanks for that @pug 407 this needs clarification. Competitions can have many names depending on if you use names fix or not. The intention here has always been what you suggested, not the Nations League, which is a tournament planned to be scheduled, but never really happened in the real life. The tournament required to win here is the European Championships. 

The last of this tournament to be held in real life was 2016 in France: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Euro_2016

So when you compare Giant-70 Challenge to Ultimate Football Manager Challenge, you need to win the same 7 tournaments for International teams as you do there, but in addition you need Oceania Cup, Olympics and CHAN

So I will try to make this clearer in the opening post.

Thanks for the heads up ;)

Ok My Bad Just A Bit Of A Mix Up :thup:

8 minutes ago, pug 407 said:

Ok My Bad Just A Bit Of A Mix Up :thup:

No, not at all. I will say its MY bad for making it unclear in the first place. So any kind of questions like this is very appreciated as I would like to make the rules and regulations of this challenge as clear as possible.

The Earls Giant Quest

FDM8Y3p.png

2016/17 - AS Dragon

*League: Ligue 1 Vini

Not much to say, the board expected a title and we won. Pretty much easy, from the start. Striker duo (Raïmana Li Fung Kuee  and Steevy Chong ) demolished the league scoring 54 goals combined. Down side is they are not interested in signing a new contract and without them we are pretty much garbage team. So am not sure if I should stay for another season.

shsvCFu.png

Semi Final:

yiyklBR.png

FInal:

IJjSprY.png

*Coupe de Tahiti Nui: 

Sadly, just two rounds. We had 10+ players on international duty so I had to play with reserves (and even they were tired). In the end we put up a good fight, but not good enough

s8EWJ1Z.png

*Coupe des Champions:

Am guessing this is a SuperCup, minor trophy but nevertheless. Crazy game tho ..

7d5lnjU.png

<< Career so far and Manager Profile >>

<<CLUB>>

Season   | Club             |League pos. | Continental qual.    | Cont. achievements   | Trophies won           | Nation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2016/17  | AS Dragon        | 1st        |  Yes                 |  N/A                 | League/SuperCup        | Tahiti

<<INTERNATIONAL>>

Season  | Team | Tourn. qual   | World ranking | Trophies won  |
----------------------------------------------------------------
2016/17 | N/A  | N/A (no team) | N/A (no team) | N/A (no team) |

<<TROPHIES WON>>

League titles

1/3 Oceania (Tahiti) 
0/3 Africa 
0/3 Asia 
0/3 N-America 
0/3 S-America 
0/3 Europe