Hello, everyone. This is my first post and I am fairly new to FM and it's community. I have restructured the MLS and the leagues in the U.S.A in FM Editor so they act more like European leagues. The league works well although I would love it if I could play in CL and EL instead of the North American Champions League. I do not want to mess with country's coefficients and I am okay with my custom league entering UEFA with a coefficient of 0. Also, I simulated 20 years into the future and no lower league team established themselves in the top division. I know 20 years is not a long time, but if there is an obvious thing I am missing as an first time user of the FM Editor let me know. Please let me know how to fix these problems. Thanks!!

The reason no lower division team established themselves in the top division is probably because the quality of the original top division teams. (I'm assuming you used the current MLS, NASL and USL etc)

What Tystevens says, is there are some clubs under the affiliation tab, set that clubs cannot be in the same division. To stop this just uptick the option.

If you want to balance a bit more, try adding in lower league teams more cash for transfers and balance. It will be matter to try it and simulated a few years if this option helps or not. Also try keep clubs reputation and leagues reputation, close together. 

In mine, I try to keep all of these close, I use English leagues as base of research to change these, but I add my own flavour to it.

Archived