Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
craigd84

Wanting to make a Regista based tactic.

Hi all,

Im looking at building a tactic that i can have a Regista who will be my primary playmaker. I like the more advanced deep lying play style that this presents.

Im thinking of:

TM(A)

IF(S)                                                                                IF(S)

CM (attacking midfielder)

DM (anchor)                              DM (regista)

CWB                                                                               FB(S)

CB(C)                           CB(ST)

GK(D)

As you can see i will not be using anyother playmaker role will the ME recognize the Regista as the primary playmaker?

Also any tips on current role selection?

My PPM's for the Regista ideally would be, dictates tempo, comes deep to get the ball, tries killer balls and looks for pass rather than shot.

Another thing i would like to achieve is to change the regista into an AMC (advanced playmaker) during the course of the game. keeping everyone else the same.

I'm playing with a similair set-up. 

Anchorman=bwm-d 

Because its a semi replica of how feyenoord play in real life, and the press like a madman in that area.

Aml = ap-s

I prefer how that role behaves, it almost creates a box with the 3 other central midfielders.

Tm = f9

I'm just a fan of this role :-)

Works great, love the regista in this set-up!

48 minutes ago, craigd84 said:

Hi all,

Im looking at building a tactic that i can have a Regista who will be my primary playmaker. I like the more advanced deep lying play style that this presents.

Im thinking of:

TM(A)

IF(S)                                                                                IF(S)

CM (attacking midfielder)

DM (anchor)                              DM (regista)

CWB                                                                               FB(S)

CB(C)                           CB(ST)

GK(D)

As you can see i will not be using anyother playmaker role will the ME recognize the Regista as the primary playmaker?

Also any tips on current role selection?

My PPM's for the Regista ideally would be, dictates tempo, comes deep to get the ball, tries killer balls and looks for pass rather than shot.

Another thing i would like to achieve is to change the regista into an AMC (advanced playmaker) during the course of the game. keeping everyone else the same.

I'd say just go and give it a runout on a few games and see what problems arise. However, looking at it at the moment I would be maybe concerned about the lack of width in the final third. Both of your IFs(S) are going to cut inside into an area where your TM and CM(A) are going to be operating in, leading you to a congested area in the centre of the pitch. Combined with your lack of attacking FB/WBs you might find chances hard to create against teams that pack the middle. 

But that being said, you might have just the right players for this to work (

I see what your saying there but im currently using a similar tactic that i built with a very narrow front 3 behind a striker and my lwb gets really far up the pitch.

I will give it a run out i just wanted to know what people think to see if they can see anything before i mess up lol.

22 hours ago, tmason122 said:

I'd say just go and give it a runout on a few games and see what problems arise.

Alternatively, play the SAME MATCH several times, tweaking as you go.  That's what I do when trying a new tactic.

I know it's kinda sorta cheating to many.  But you won't see me around here bragging that I'm super-duper awesome at the game.  I play for fun, and much of the fun for me is solving the "puzzle."

@superdave what i did was take my already successful 4231 i created based on the standard liverpool team and just pulled my second striker back to a regista and it works a treat!!

@hicuty Sorry i was using a TM (s) lol my bad. in the end i opted for two B2B's and the Regista set to getting further fowards.