Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
managerdude_66

View-only VS Load Players from Nation

When starting a new game, you are presented with 3 options : Playable, View-only and Load Players from Nation

As far as I understand, Playable loads all players up to selected division and simulates in full detail. View-only simulates up to selected division (in Full detail? and including U-18s etc? ) without loading players except maybe the most popular ones. 

Now, I wish to start a game in the top division of one of Europe's top leagues. Additionally, I tend to find young players from South America, Mexico etc, train them up and sell them for big money.

Now, coming to my questions:

1. If I choose View-Only for leagues where I'm not going to manage (Eg: Brazil, Argentina, Mexico), no players are loaded. What is the point of having a View-only option then?

2. If I choose Load Players from nation for Brazil, Argentina and Mexico, without making them playable or view-only, will enough regens get produced as the game goes on. That is, will every club in the top two divisions produce at least 5-6 regens every season? Basically, is Load Players from Nation a one time activity?

3. Would I get any performance benefits by choosing View-Only+Load Players from Nation instead of making these leagues playable?

4. If I choose View-Only for leagues, will the U-18s for these leagues be simulated?

Thank you.

1. Personally I do not see any reason to use view-only since add/remove leagues was added.

2. If a club has a full squad they will be active in the transfer market & produce newgens to ensure they stay active.

3. There is a slight performance benefit due to not having an active ME.

4. Can't remember so I'm no help on this one.

On 15/12/2016 at 22:29, Barside said:

1. Personally I do not see any reason to use view-only since add/remove leagues was added.

2. If a club has a full squad they will be active in the transfer market & produce newgens to ensure they stay active.

3. There is a slight performance benefit due to not having an active ME.

4. Can't remember so I'm no help on this one.

Thank you. This is just what I needed. :)