???

Genuinely curious if this was A) a bug, B) my keeper having a stroke, or C) the match engine being unable to accurately portray some third scenario. Or D) match fixing. (Sorry for the video quality, my computer wasn't having the YouTube upload option.)

28 minutes ago, Weston said:

Genuinely curious if this was A) a bug, B) my keeper having a stroke, or C) the match engine being unable to accurately portray some third scenario. Or D) match fixing. (Sorry for the video quality, my computer wasn't having the YouTube upload option.)

You can only either laugh or cry when something like this happens.

1 minute ago, Weston said:

But in all seriousness, should this go in the bugs forum or the funny screenshots thread?

Probably worth raising as a bug. The bug could be just a poor visual representation of a goalkeeping error (rather than the error itself)

To actually give a proper response, I think what was meant to happen was the following.

Looking at the position of the keeper I suspect that what the game should have shown is the goalkeeper diving to stop the flick from the striker, being unable to hold onto the ball and the other striker reaching it before he could recover.

To me it looks like the game effectively chose the wrong animation, having the keeper run to block the ball rather than dive, so instead of him being on the ground after the dive while the striker reaches the ball he simply stands at the end of the incorrect animation.

1 hour ago, Weston said:

Fair enough. I appreciate the feedback.

Can you use your moderator powers to just move this thread to that forum or would it be best to just duplicate the post?

I would say create a new thread in the bugs forum. They will probably need a PKM from the match as well.

2 hours ago, Weston said:

Fair enough. I appreciate the feedback.

Can you use your moderator powers to just move this thread to that forum or would it be best to just duplicate the post?

It'll be a waste because SI will need the PKM. If/when you create a thread there, please use a more suitable thread title.

22 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

It'll be a waste because SI will need the PKM. If/when you create a thread there, please use a more suitable thread title.

Hopefully you will find this up to your standards: 

• HUNT3R locked this topic

Archived