Sports Interactive Community
Seosamh195

EFL cup and FA cup stuck on semi finals and third round

I'm playing football manager mobile on my iPad, currently managing arsenal in my first season. I reached the fa cup third round and efl cup semi final but it stallled on both those fixtures   there were no finals, I stared season 2 for 2017/2018 and their still stuck on 2016 fixtures any help would be much appreciated 

IMG_0046.PNG

IMG_0047.PNG

IMG_0048.PNG

Can I confirm whether you had updated to the latest hotfix build (8.0.2) when this happened? Do you have any saves from before these matches?

I'm also having this issue. Fortunately I was able to complete my EFL Cup campaign, but I was halted at the Sixth Round of the FA Cup. The other semi-final was played, but as you can see from my second screengrab, Norwich were considered the winners despite me beating them in the Sixth Round!

IMG_0015[1].PNG

IMG_0016[1].PNG

Saves that have been affected by this issue should now be fixed from the hotfix released last night (8.0.3) - competitions should all resume again by the following season at the latest. :thup: