Sports Interactive Community

Loving the new game but I've a couple of issues that I'm not sure are glitches or me not understanding the rules, probably the latter. 

First up is being able to hold a team meeting during the season. I was doing well with Southamton until I got drubbed 4-1 by Arsenal. As the players morale dropped a bit I thought I'd hold a team meeting to give them a morale boost but it's saying I can't hold a meeting during the off-season? I thought the off-season was when the players were away at the end of the season?

Second issue I'm having is registering players for the Europa league. The rules state that under 21 payers don't have to be registered and yet three or four 17 year olds in my squad have now come up as unavailable as they weren't registered. What am I doing wrong?

9 minutes ago, Don Logan said:

Second issue I'm having is registering players for the Europa league. The rules state that under 21 payers don't have to be registered and yet three or four 17 year olds in my squad have now come up as unavailable as they weren't registered. What am I doing wrong?

U-21s must have played for your club for two years to be eligible as "free place" U-21s, I think you can see this on the competition's rules page. (Technically not an exact copy of the UEFA rules regarding B-list players, but more than close enough.)

Edited by Maaka

12 minutes ago, Maaka said:

U-21s must have played for your club for two years to be eligible as "free place" U-21s, I think you can see this on the competition's rules page. (Technically not an exact copy of the UEFA rules regarding B-list players, but more than close enough.)

Yeah that makes sense now. They were all new signings. Thanks.

With the team talk thing I had the same thing. I think it's because it won't allow you when you're still in the transfer window. Which I agree does seem like a bug.