FM17 Addiction: How Many Hours You Play?

How many hours per week do you play FM17?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. How many hours per week do you play FM17 currently?

• Less than 10 hours per week
    • Between 10 and 20 hours per week
    • Between 20 and 30 hours per week
    • Between 30 and 40 hours per week
    • More than 40 hours per week

51 minutes ago, phnompenhandy said:

Entirely depends on my work commitments. Last couple of months they've dried up and I've easily been spending over 40 hours per week.  Next month work might be so heavy that I'll be compelled to uninstall FM17 altogether.

Having to unintall FM due to a heavy workload suggests that your addicton is strong. As for myself, I've had periods where I've pushed close to 100 hours of FM a week (not including time when I worked for SI) & during a normal working week could comfortably put in 40 hours of FM'ing.

I can actually play at work if there's not so much load on us (during week days there aren't so many football games, so we are not that busy). Does holliday count? I skip boring days inbetween fixtures often. My FM is always opened while at home and while watching TV/making something else I do press the occasional continue. :)

I tend to get in 2-3 hours an evening in during the week and then pretty much all day Saturday and Sunday where I can. I´ve not played as much on this version as I would have liked so far, but it will come

Archived